#2 QB next year

HT02

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the scoring summary:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/game?gameId=400761515

EJ sucked a bit, special teams sucked a bit, defense sucked a bit. Team loss.

You are delusional. Or didn't even watch that game.

That might've been the worst football I've ever seen played by a Bills QB. He gave that game away. He sucked all the air out of the team that day.

Absolutely terrible.

You are delusional. Or didn't even watch that game.

That might've been the worst football I've ever seen played by a Bills QB. He gave that game away. He sucked all the air out of the team that day.

Absolutely terrible.

Yes. For 4 minutes. Again ... I'm not excusing his poor play and I jumped off of the EJ support train after that game, for good.

But let's not pretend that we gave up a lead to the 1985 Bears. It was the !@#$ing Jaguars and we still should have won the game. To put the loss squarely on EJ is delusional.

Yes. For 4 minutes. Again ... I'm not excusing his poor play and I jumped off of the EJ support train after that game, for good.

But let's not pretend that we gave up a lead to the 1985 Bears. It was the !@#$ing Jaguars and we still should have won the game. To put the loss squarely on EJ is delusional.

Ok...like 90% on EJ.

I've read here that EJ and Tyrod are equally good as long as they throw less than 20 passes. So why don't we trade Tyrod , who would likely net us more in a trade, and keep EJ on the roster while planning to have him throw less than 20 passes per game. Win win situation all around.

Ohhhmergad!

I think he going to do what he has been doing......show steady improvement

but

We do need guys behind him that wont **** the bed if we ask them to throw a football. I am swiping someone elses idea but

- The backup QB from the Raiders

- Draft a QB in the 2nd to 3rd round.

The guy in Oakland is so good you don't know his name? Edited by Manther

Draft one.

I think it's in everyone's best interests to have E.J. find another place to play.

Agree on EJ. Time to be done with him - a little late actually.

I'm all for drafting a quarterback, but I also want to see a vet signed as an additional player. I'd expect a guy at the end of his career who can help the rookie and TT understand the game.

I am not done with EJ nor should the Bills be just to placate the vocal, "I am done with the guy," minority. If the coaching staff feels that way it's a different story.

EJ's bad plays 50%. They were early and he managed to pull his head out his butt and get his team back in the game.

Phantom PI call on Robey, 25%. Ref was baited by Jags sideline. A professional should not let that happen.

McCoy fumble at the 1, 20%. Took a big hit but knew it was coming, sold out to make the endzone and didn't protect the ball.

Defense letting Jags have a good drive or two, 5%. That's the NFL.

I am not done with EJ nor should the Bills be just to placate the vocal, "I am done with the guy," minority. If the coaching staff feels that way it's a different story.

EJ's bad plays 50%. They were early and he managed to pull his head out his butt and get his team back in the game.

Phantom PI call on Robey, 25%. Ref was baited by Jags sideline. A professional should not let that happen.

McCoy fumble at the 1, 20%. Took a big hit but knew it was coming, sold out to make the endzone and didn't protect the ball.

Defense letting Jags have a good drive or two, 5%. That's the NFL.

I applaud your EJ apologizing.

How many games does EJ now have a tQBR over 50? Is he still on track to be the next Flacco?

I applaud your EJ apologizing.

How many games does EJ now have a tQBR over 50? Is he still on track to be the next Flacco?

It doesn't matter if he is or not. He needs to be the next Wilson/Kaepernick/Tyrod and he's not going to be.

Considering that these coaches are in it for the long haul...

It doesn't matter if he is or not. He needs to be the next Wilson/Kaepernick/Tyrod and he's not going to be.

Considering that these coaches are in it for the long haul...

Well , they are in it for only a year at this point based on Pegula's ultimatum. I would say that the coaches probably will not have patience in still waiting for any mythical lights to come on in EJ's vacuous head. They will bring in other more promising / proven QBs to compete for that number 2 (or even 1) . Bye bye EJ.

Well , they are in it for only a year at this point based on Pegula's ultimatum. I would say that the coaches probably will not have patience in still waiting for any mythical lights to come on in EJ's vacuous head. They will bring in other more promising / proven QBs to compete for that number 2 (or even 1) . Bye bye EJ.

"The Ultimatum" means they probably won't waste time with any young QB. Tyrod, a vet FA, and EJ/Dysert.

I think I'm the only one who's perfectly ok with EJ as our backup. It's slim pickings for a better backup, EJ has experience, is still developing, a good team player, and will be in year two of Roman's complicated system. If we replace EJ, I'd hope we replace him with someone else who has had experience with the system.

I'm okay with EJ as a backup.

But if there was an opportunity to sign a veteran - a former starter - I'd be in for that. It would be good to have a wily old vet in the QB room and on the sideline, mentoring TT.

I think I'm the only one who's perfectly ok with EJ as our backup. It's slim pickings for a better backup, EJ has experience, is still developing, a good team player, and will be in year two of Roman's complicated system. If we replace EJ, I'd hope we replace him with someone else who has had experience with the system.

No you're not. I'm with ya.

If we can find someone better, then yeah. But don't just cut him and hope for the best in finding someone else. We could do worse and have. Lewis, Thigpen, and Tuel Time come to mind.