Woods played 14 games with torn groin

johnwalter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely makes me retract some things I wrote and thought about him earlier in the year. He still has a misguided temper at times that causes stupid mistakes and penalties (think Jerry Hughes of the offense) but he has a great competitive drive and some talent.

However, I still believe the Bills need better depth at the WR position...make teams pay dearly for doubling Sammy. Maybe if Clay, Harivn and Woods were truly healthy they would fill the role -- but Harvin's as durable as soft pencil lead and Woods and Clay were dinged all year...We need a ying to Sammy's yang..

Edited by JoeF

Woods was very good up until this year. I chalked it up to chemistry with TT and the new offense.

Considering the injury I defiantly want him back.

I like him, and would like to keep him. I didn't say "Get rid of him!", I said I want better.

He hasn't been anything special.

That explains my fifth grader's comment: "why does #10 always fall down."

I recently watched a college highlight video of his, and he was falling down back then too!

Edited by HoF Watkins

you sentimental softy

i mean, in the end, this is a job. his injury hurt us. we buffalo fans love all of these feel-good stories that have nothing to do with on-the-field production. former players complimenting our fandom, former players choosing to live in buffalo, players playing hurt, saying the Ralph is a hard, loud stadium to play in, that the Pegula's run a class organization, etc. we love all of this back-patting, and it means NOTHING. absolutely nothing. just the longest NFL playoff drought and lots of warm fuzzies to hang our hat on as we start threads titled 'what team are you rooting for in the playoffs?'