Belichick Indirectly Takes a Shot at McCoy?

Vinaccia

So in the press conference where Belichick stated that the firing of Chip Kelly was disappointing, he seemed to get a shot at McCoy in right at the end stating " that said, a lot of the players that were on the Eagles -- that are no longer on the Eagles, aren't really doing too much for anybody else either". Here's the link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000613114/article/bill-belichick-chip-kellys-firing-really-disappointing

I think this was a shot at McCoy although I haven't really followed what other former Eagles players have been saying. I don't think it's fair to say "McCoy didn't really do too much for anybody else" as he's a pro bowler that helped bring the Bills to be the number one rushing team in the league.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the press conference where Belichick stated that the firing of Chip Kelly was disappointing, he seemed to get a shot at McCoy in right at the end stating " that said, a lot of the players that were on the Eagles -- that are no longer on the Eagles, aren't really doing too much for anybody else either". Here's the link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000613114/article/bill-belichick-chip-kellys-firing-really-disappointing

I think this was a shot at McCoy although I haven't really followed what other former Eagles players have been saying. I don't think it's fair to say "McCoy didn't really do too much for anybody else" as he's a pro bowler that helped bring the Bills to be the number one rushing team in the league.

Sticking up for his boy Chip.

All 3 - desean Jackson, McCoy, Maclin are doing VERY well. Only ones who aren't are herremans and Mathis. Not sure about Trent Cole.

McCoy had moments but in general he had a poor season. Jackson has also had a rough year. I get the apologizing for McCoy because he is getting a celebrity bye from star starved Bills fans but why pretend DeSean Jackson is having a good year?

McCoy had moments but in general he had a poor season. Jackson has also had a rough year. I get the apologizing for McCoy because he is getting a celebrity bye from star starved Bills fans but why pretend DeSean Jackson is having a good year?

He lit up the Bills, but that's not saying much.

They not as big as his ego.

Why does he have the look on his face like you better not be checking her ass

I never liked the over inflated boob jobs. Bitches be flaugin. Camaflaugin the fact they be faking about this and that.

Jackson was injured half the year but he has had a decent year when he played. Put up 8 for 87 yards and a td against the panthers.

McCoy has 895 yards on 203 carries (4.4 ypc) and 3 tds this year - Karlos was a vulture for a lot of the time

McCoy had 1,319 yards on 312 carries (4.2 ypc) and 5 tds last year - Sproles and Polk were definitely vultures when Chip wouldn't put McCoy in in the redzone

McCoy has 1,607 yards on 314 carries (5.1 ypc) and 9 tds in 2013 - Chip played him a lot more in the redzone

Yes he didn't repeat 2013, but statistically he was just as solid as last year when he played.

They not as big as his ego.

Why does he have the look on his face like you better not be checking her ass

I never liked the over inflated boob jobs. Bitches be flaugin. Camaflaugin the fact they be faking about this and that.

She's camaflaugin the fact that she is a 50 year old grandma? :rolleyes:

You prefer your 50 year old women with wrinkly tube socks like Bea Arthur? :thumbsup:

Jackson was injured half the year but he has had a decent year when he played. Put up 8 for 87 yards and a td against the panthers.

McCoy has 895 yards on 203 carries (4.4 ypc) and 3 tds this year - Karlos was a vulture for a lot of the time

McCoy had 1,319 yards on 312 carries (4.2 ypc) and 5 tds last year - Sproles and Polk were definitely vultures when Chip wouldn't put McCoy in in the redzone

McCoy has 1,607 yards on 314 carries (5.1 ypc) and 9 tds in 2013 - Chip played him a lot more in the redzone

Yes he didn't repeat 2013, but statistically he was just as solid as last year when he played.

Quiz:

What's the most important ability?