McKelvin willing to play Safety & take pay cut

Mark Vader

I thought Rex had a complicated D that heavily relied on safeties knowing what to do?

Leo might be the dumbest player in the whole league. I do t think he is up to it mentally

yes. This regurgitated opinion has become general consensus somehow.

So,this must be true.

But it is not.

he does not speak well in public.

we all have our faults.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed

I am not sure whether he would or not, be a decent safety.

But i do think it's worth a shot.

I'll take Leo as my 1st corner off the bench 100 times out of 100

With Darby and Gilmore in front of him. hell yes!

Butler did pretty darned good today too.

Really like the kid !

The first Marshall catch when he was in perfect coverage was just amazing. He watched and tripped over himself, while in good position, as Marshall made the play. I just can't understand it anymore

sometimes the WR just gets one.

thats why the CBs need to put it behind them.

maybe that is good advice for Fans sometimes : )

yes. This regurgitated opinion has become general consensus somehow.

So,this must be true.

But it is not.

he does not speak well in public.

we all have our faults.

To be fair he hasn't always been a polished player that you'd point to as having great situational awareness

To be fair he hasn't always been a polished player that you'd point to as having great situational awareness

I disagree. He has had terrible ball awareness once it has been chucked. Donnie H. helped repair that.

I think his situational awareness has been quite good.

Consider him stepping in to Rex's defense late in the season and actually performing reasonably well or better?

such a complicated defense i have heard. So how is our simple minded mcKelvin able to walk on so late in the season without lotsa field reps and then be effective?

just an honest question N S .

Trolling like a boss!

@tydunne

McKelvin: "As a defender, you have to always remember Fitz is still Fitz. Hes going to always give you opportunities to make plays."

haha. This has to pretty much be the worst insult coming from McKelvin. McKelvin, simply as a ST player, has probably lost 3 games by himself.

@TyDunne

On INT, Leodis McKelvin said Redskins used same route combination 2 weeks ago. That was a TD to Jordan Reed. This time, he jumped it, pick.

idiot. he made that up./sarcasm

Glad Ryan told them to break on the ball in that wind. Smart playing right there.

Edited by 3rdand12

Fitz threw it right to him. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once and awhile...

Cool story bro

58222243.jpg

Yesss pay that man his money.

I'll take Leo as my 1st corner off the bench 100 times out of 100

Agree

LEO, calm down The only reason you were out there was because of injuries. But yea a couple of nice plays today by Leodis.

You calm down. Only reason you weren't out there is because you're not a professional athlete. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Sal mentioned On wgr yesterday that while he seems like an obvious cap casualty, he's been very versatile playing different positions as needed and brings it on every play, and the type of player Rex values. So he wasn't so sure he'd be cut.

I'd try it out. Adds versatility to the back end along with Graham. Might help with not having to send in players at the last second.

Maybe they should give McKelvin a shot at safety instead of Graham. He has struggled there IMO.

Graham has been a reliable tackler but struggled in coverage. Good leader though. Don't know who I'd rather have, but likely one of them is gone next year.