Hoodie Outsmarts Himself

Casey D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw this and I think the official blew it.

I heard the official say "you want to kick" or some variation of that, and I believe the Patriots guy thought he said "you want the kick", and responded with "yes we want to kick that way" thinking they were going to get the kick.

The official should have never suggested an option. Blown call, and the pats fans are going to whine a lot now. The officials are out to get them you know.

I understand your point, but it has come out Belicheck told him he wanted to kick as he believed his defense could hold Fitz, and then they would only have to go a short field for a FG and win. He out thought himself, vs. just taking the damn ball. Stupid call.

I understand your point, but it has come out Belicheck told him he wanted to kick as he believed his defense could hold Fitz, and then they would only have to go a short field for a FG and win. He out thought himself, vs. just taking the damn ball. Stupid call.

I think the reason he did it is because Vollmer had gone down and their o-line is possibly the worst in the league right now because of the injuries. They were more likely to have a real chance at a fg, not a td, and so he took his chances with his defense. It's logical, but it didn't work.

Does anyone have the link to the OT coin toss from the Pats/Jets game? Thanks

The Hoodie and his band of cheating orcs have 4 titles and advance to the AFC Title game at worst every season.

Everyone loses a few here and there. This game did not hurt them at all if they beat Miami. Literally meaningless.

Meaningless yes- however the Pats are more vulnerable now then possibly ever before. A first round knockout in the playoffs would be lovely to see.

I think the reason he did it is because Vollmer had gone down and their o-line is possibly the worst in the league right now because of the injuries. They were more likely to have a real chance at a fg, not a td, and so he took his chances with his defense. It's logical, but it didn't work.

Dave- your probably right. Who cares as they lost. It's always a good Monday when we wake up and the Pats lost to anyone.

Dave- your probably right. Who cares as they lost. It's always a good Monday when we wake up and the Pats lost to anyone.

yep! I know I'll probably be disappointed, but if Vollmer stays out for long they could be facing a one-and-done. Their line is terrible right now. Just terrible.