Report: Peyton Manning linked to HGH, doping ring

YoloinOhio

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/peyton-manning-human-growth-hormone_567f16e4e4b0b958f6599440?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

An Indianapolis anti-aging clinic supplied quarterback Peyton Manning with human growth hormone, a performance-enhancing drug banned by the NFL, a pharmacist who once worked at the clinic asserts in a new special report from Al Jazeeras Investigative Unit.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to it.

"I'm sick of this Tom Brady cheatin"....er, I mean "Peyton was just trying to get over an injury".

And if you think Alex Guerrero (he that the FTC apparently told to stop distributing "anti-cancer" drugs marketed on the back of a study that didn't exist) is just giving Tommy Boy "some ancient Chinese herbs", I've got a bridge to sell you.....

It is technically not news AT ALL that much of the league is using HGH.

I don't want to see an NFL without HGH.......IMO it's likely the glue holding many of these guys together.

I suggested at the end of last season that Eric Wood find himself a good HGH supply when he was on vacation in Mexico.......and to be honest, I think he did.

And I think he hooked up his buddy Fitz in the process. Fitz is like a different human being this season. He's still not great but he is clearly physically stronger than he's ever been after seemingly being maxed out and in a rut in the Buffalo/TN/Houston years.

Anyway......these stories are no good for NFL fans.

If it forces them to test for HGH.....IMO it could really lower the availability of players and quality of play.

I don't want to see an NFL without HGH.......IMO it's likely the glue holding many of these guys together.

I suggested at the end of last season that Eric Wood find himself a good HGH supply when he was on vacation in Mexico.......and to be honest, I think he did.

And I think he hooked up his buddy Fitz in the process. Fitz is like a different human being this season. He's still not great but he is clearly physically stronger than he's ever been after seemingly being maxed out and in a rut in the Buffalo/TN/Houston years.

If it forces them to test for HGH.....IMO it could really lower the availability of players and quality of play.

I'm going to avoid speculating about specific players who've never been implicated in any HGH/steroid thing. For now, I think it's enough to say this: aging player, coming back from a major injury, makes a faster/more complete recovery than anyone ever could have expected = cloud of suspicion.

I'm going to avoid speculating about specific players who've never been implicated in any HGH/steroid thing. For now, I think it's enough to say this: aging player, coming back from a major injury, makes a faster/more complete recovery than anyone ever could have expected = cloud of suspicion.

How about 38 year old QBs playing their best ball ever?

I get what you're saying but following rules is important. Otherwise the teams that cheat more and more effectively will win.

Lolz at the let them cheat crowd. Dumbest idea ever. Let all the natural hard workers get released.

Does Papa John know about this ? Nationwide ?

Time for it to get ugly.

What's the problem? Everyone could use a little insurance. Hum Hum Hum....Hum Hum Hum Hum.

And if you think Alex Guerrero (he that the FTC apparently told to stop distributing "anti-cancer" drugs marketed on the back of a study that didn't exist) is just giving Tommy Boy "some ancient Chinese herbs", I've got a bridge to sell you.....

Nope. I'm in the "everybody does it" camp.

Maybe you have never watched Al Jazeera's news network but it is excellent. It is on par with the BBC and far exceeds any of the major news networks or CNN in terms of the quality of its news coverage (you won't get fluff "lifestyle" stories ala Good Morning America). It is a straight up news network and has nothing to do with promoting Islam or any other ideology. If you want to be spoonfed news analysis with a political bent, watch something like the Fox News network. If you want objective world and American news coverage you should watch something like Al Jazeera or the BBC or PBS News Hour (although News Hour is not a 24 hour program).

Edited by Beerball