The War On Women

Tiberius

It's perfect. Pithy and perfect way of describing it without losing the reader in needless detail. LAblilz will tell you, he was a journalist major. You need to keep your writing tight.

It's not needless detail to characterize something as it really is. How can an issue be properly addressed if you treat it as something it isn't?

I'm having a hard time figuring out their methodology for this survey. What products do they associate exclusively for each gender but have versions for the opposite sex? Fashion? -anything else?

I would also like to point out that women often cross over to "men's" products, while men rarely do the same. Also, designers create items that mimic men's clothes created exclusively for women- boyfriend jeans (which is downright idiotic)- then charge more for it. Gullibility tax?

I'm having a hard time figuring out their methodology for this survey. What products do they associate exclusively for each gender but have versions for the opposite sex? Fashion? -anything else?

I would also like to point out that women often cross over to "men's" products, while men rarely do the same. Also, designers create items that mimic men's clothes created exclusively for women- boyfriend jeans (which is downright idiotic)- then charge more for it. Gullibility tax?

I wonder if Bruce Caitlyn Jenner wishes he she could get the old prices for his her products. Unintended consequences are a B word.

Hillary supports the war on women, especially the women who slept with Bill - either consensually or by force. She attacked them with more vigor than she did the young girl in Arkansas that was raped by a client of hers whom she got off and laughed about. She pays her female employees 76% of what her male counterparts get paid.

I wonder if Bruce Caitlyn Jenner wishes he she could get thed prices for his her products. Unintended consequences are a B word.

Her !@#$ is upset about paying high costs for hygiene products

I doubt many here get the reference. also 'f you Gary.

• Haha (+1) 1