Complaining by Players

jahnyc

Not saying it is not warranted, but I am not sure that I can recall hearing this amount of complaints/critiques about coaching or scheme from players on the Bills before (mostly from the defense). Today it was from P. Brown and C. Graham.

Does this show a lack of respect for the coaches to be this free with the criticism?

The entire organization is in full on excuse mode. Everyone has an excuse for the steaming pile of mess that had become our season. After 16 years, I'm tired of excuses.

And at this point, I don't care what changes are made. No one associated with this team have proven they can win anything.

Not saying it is not warranted, but I am not sure that I can recall hearing this amount of complaints/critiques about coaching or scheme from players on the Bills before (mostly from the defense). Today it was from P. Brown and C. Graham.

Does this show a lack of respect for the coaches to be this free with the criticism?

It's officially come from the DL, LB, and secondary now. Leaders, and role players. And thematically hitting on the same issues or issues with the same root causes

Real odd at this point.

The entire organization is in full on excuse mode. Everyone has an excuse for the steaming pile of mess that had become our season. After 16 years, I'm tired of excuses.

And at this point, I don't care what changes are made. No one associated with this team have proven they can win anything.

The Jets fans warned us of such pile coming our way- well here it is. Again, hated the hire and still hate it. The dude is a **** headcoach with a big fat mouth.

On to your second point- completely agree. The organization is broken throughout its entirety. An outside consultant needs to come in (someone like Polian or Wolf) and steer this damn ship. Give the Pegulas the recipe for success.

Edited by billsfan_34

It's because he told them they were gonna be the best defense, and were going to the playoffs. They bought in, then realized halfway early on that he was full of crap, and now they feel embarrassed.

It's because he told them they were gonna be the best defense, and were going to the playoffs. They bought in, then realized halfway early on that he was full of crap, and now they feel embarrassed.

When you say Halfway Early...are you talking about week 2 against the Pats?

Hey maybe if you all think these guys are stupid or disrespectful you should put the work in to become an NFL player and put your life on the line every-week for ungrateful fans.

Haha..players and the NFL caring about fans!

Im gonna go smoke another phatty!

they care so much that they have 3 or 4 jerseys, they have the October pink memoborilia and the Military November memo for sale!

Nice try!

It's officially come from the DL, LB, and secondary now. Leaders, and role players. And thematically hitting on the same issues or issues with the same root causes

Real odd at this point.

They are striking while the iron is hot in trying to get someone fired.......probably Dennis Thurman.

I think they can sense that popular support is in their favor versus that of the coaching staff.

And while it is a risk to speak out against the coaches, some of them probably know that if given the opportunity Rex is going to try to sweep about half of those defensive starters out the door.

Hey maybe if you all think these guys are stupid or disrespectful you should put the work in to become an NFL player and put your life on the line every-week for ungrateful fans.

Life on the line... Really... have yet to see a fatality on the field yet.

Some folks do put their lives on the line everyday for their job and get paid a small fraction of what these guys do to play a GAME.