Shady trade do over

GG

In another do over scenario - Eagles wanted a draft pick, Robert Woods or Kiko for Shady.

If you had to do it over again, who would you send to Chip?

My vote is Woods because he continues to come up small when needed and his production has been very pedestrian over what is readily available in FA. Bills could have used a bit more ILB help this year.

Common man! Everyone knows if Buffalo sent Bob Woods to the Eagles he would have gotten 70 receptions for 1300 yards and 12 TD's this year. Kiko would have intercepted 4 passes against the Colts, but then his surgically reconstructed knee would have popped open like a party favor in week 2. Then what kind of thread would you have started?

Seriously though, I wonder what pick they wanted along with Woods?

In another do over scenario - Eagles wanted a draft pick, Robert Woods or Kiko for Shady.

My vote is Woods because he continues to come up small when needed and his production has been very pedestrian over what is readily available in FA. Bills could have used a bit more ILB help this year.

Did you watch Kiko last night, it was embarrassing. He is so bad, even Collinsworth singled him out. Eagles have up over 200 yards rushing and he could be seen on almost every running play , not making the play. The trade was steal.

Did you watch Kiko last night, it was embarrassing. He is so bad, even Collinsworth singled him out. Eagles have up over 200 yards rushing and he could be seen on almost every running play , not making the play. The trade was steal.

This. Did you see when he ran 5 yards away from the Rb who was scoring from the goal line ?

He's too light in the pants.

I wouldn't do the trade at all. Expensive RB's are a waste of resources.

All this talk about locker room malcontents, cancers and bad seeds...are we giving Shady a free pass?

I wouldn't do the trade at all. Expensive RB's are a waste of resources.

Too bad you didn't watch him play at all this year.

Edited by The Big Cat

I don't make the trade at all. On top of the poor allocation of cap resources, McCoy continues to suggest that he'd rather be somewhere else. I'd rather develop players that want to be a part of this team's future than guys who are locked into staring in their rear view mirror.

I wondering if you could provide any examples of how/when McCoy expressed that he'd rather be somewhere else. I recall his reaction after the trade happened, but I chalked that up to him feeling betrayed. Learned of his trade via the media rather than from team officials.

Not trying to call you out. I just thought he has been a pretty good teammate.

McCoy is a stud

but $8 mil for a RB is not money well spent

This. Damn was it that much? I knew it was high

When you got close to the highest paid RB DE DT in the game, salary cap issues are on the horizon. This off-season will be interesting

The only thing I don't like about the trade is the extension we gave him after it was completed. That represented a big cap hit and wear/tear on RBs in this league is huge. We've been terrible for a long time but I can't honestly remember a time when we were deficient at the RB position. Largely because they are a dime-a-dozen.