New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

Criminals announce time and place they will tear down Abraham Lincoln statue in DC

by Vivek Saxena

Original Article

Black Lives Matter extremists in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area are reportedly intent on tearing down a statue that was paid for by freed slaves. Known as the Emancipation Memorial or as Freedman’s Memorial, the statue depicting former President Abraham Lincoln and a freed slave has sat in Lincoln Park since 1876. More notably, the monument was paid for almost entirely by freed slaves. “The bronze statue, designed by sculptor Thomas Ball, was built almost entirely with funds donated by former slaves and dedicated in 1876,” D.C.’s official tourism site, Washington.org, notes. “The statue was unveiled on the 11th anniversary of Lincoln’s death, with Frederick Douglass delivering the keynote address

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Criminals announce time and place they will tear down Abraham Lincoln statue in DC

by Vivek Saxena

Original Article

Black Lives Matter extremists in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area are reportedly intent on tearing down a statue that was paid for by freed slaves. Known as the Emancipation Memorial or as Freedman’s Memorial, the statue depicting former President Abraham Lincoln and a freed slave has sat in Lincoln Park since 1876. More notably, the monument was paid for almost entirely by freed slaves. “The bronze statue, designed by sculptor Thomas Ball, was built almost entirely with funds donated by former slaves and dedicated in 1876,” D.C.’s official tourism site, Washington.org, notes. “The statue was unveiled on the 11th anniversary of Lincoln’s death, with Frederick Douglass delivering the keynote address

They’re trying to force a violent conflict IMO

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, B-Man said:

The Fight against Statues Is a Fight against Civilization

by Conrad Black

Original Article

The movement to tear down statues or even just to deface them was misconceived in its earliest stages and has now, like most aspects of the self-flagellating fever over “systemic racism,” evolved from just concerns about offending African-American sensibilities into an assault on the entire body of achievement of Western civilization. This movement really began with the debate over whether to remove the statue of General Robert E. Lee from a main square of Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017. Serious civic discussion on a legitimate question quickly deteriorated into mob violence between Klansmen and neo-Nazis on one side and Antifa and the belligerent faction

Imagine that.  Some people don’t want to venerate a racist, traitorous, loser.  You, on the other hand, appear to be cool with that scenario.  Sad!

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Imagine that.  Some people don’t want to venerate a racist, traitorous, loser.  You, on the other hand, appear to be cool with that scenario.  Sad!

Someone didn't read the article and responded with their (wrong) assumptions again.............

Really sad.

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone didn't read the article and responded with their (wrong) assumptions again.............

Really sad.

Not as sad as your phony Christianity.  That’s pathetic.  “I love Jesus!”  “But the separation of brown migrant families is cool!”  Bogus.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Not as sad as your phony Christianity.  That’s pathetic.  “I love Jesus!”  “But the separation of brown migrant families is cool!”  Bogus.  

Non-response to acknowledging your own mistake in your previous post.

Deflecting to your fear of Christianity and substituting your own bias.

Really, really sad.

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Non-response to acknowledging your own mistake in your previous post.

Deflecting to your fear of Christianity and substituting your own bias.

Really, really sad.

I don’t fear Christianity.  In point of fact I am an observant Christian, perhaps even a borderline devout one.  Your view of Christianity (accepting the discrimination, degradation, and, following the “Kung Flu” crack this week, frankly hate of the President) is inconsistent both with my view of my religion and contrary to the teachings of Jesus.  I detest how people like you distort the teachings and spirit of the Gospels.  Shame. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

And they scream how "Pro-Life" they are! While caging children, fighting as hard as they can to stop people from getting life giving health care. Just pathetic 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The feds aren't going to ***** around.

They shouldn't. The governors or mayors do not want to stop this? The feds will charge these anarchists. I hope these people like spending years and years in prison. This isn't getting a $200 ticket on your way out of the local lock-up.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And they scream how "Pro-Life" they are! While caging children, fighting as hard as they can to stop people from getting life giving health care. Just pathetic 

I guess it was ok when Obama put kids in cages too

Disney is capitulating to the mob, changing splash mountain by dumping the Song of the South, someone needs to tell me how that movie and Zipedy do Dah is racist

10 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I guess it was ok when Obama put kids in cages too

Disney is capitulating to the mob, changing splash mountain by dumping the Song of the South, someone needs to tell me how that movie and Zipedy do Dah is racist

...but as expected, Disney played the proverbial CYA by saying the plan was in place long ago before current events.....um ok............

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...but as expected, Disney played the proverbial CYA by saying the plan was in place long ago before current events.....um ok............

Wife and I are annual passholders and have been the last 16 years but with all the changes there, and not for the better, we're done.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Dr King?.....bet 2/3 of the "protesters" think he is some Emergency Room guy somewhere.......

Dr. King was in practice with Dr. Jill Biden the renown wife of Joe Biden who will no doubt make her the Surgeon General per Whoopi Goldberg (better known as Oda Mae Brown, the famous medium).

• Haha (+1) 1

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi lawmakers could vote this weekend to remove the Confederate battle emblem from the state flag, a symbol that has come under intensifying criticism in recent weeks amid nationwide protests against racial injustice.

People for and against the current flag were gathering at the state Capitol on Saturday morning as lawmakers arrived.

Karen Holt of Edwards, Mississippi, was with several people asking lawmakers to adopt a new banner with a magnolia, which is both the state tree and the state flower, and with stars to represent Mississippi as the 20th state. She said it would represent “joy of being a citizen of the United States,” unlike the current flag.

ADVERTISEMENT

https://apnews.com/fdb1408a077b4988a71be339e4c94c2e

• Like (+1) 2

OUT: THESE STATUES OF CONFEDERATES MUST GO BECAUSE THEY’RE HISTORY’S GREATEST MONSTERS.

IN: “Just because he was anti-slavery doesn’t mean he was pro-Black” — UW-Madison students demanding the beloved Lincoln statue be extracted from its place of honor in the center of campus.

Remember how in 2017 people mocked Trump for predicting this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Does anyone remember watching this and cheering?  How is it that half the nation is so upset that our own symbolic statues representing another oppressive regime are being torn down?  That regime oppressed our own fellow Americans at the time.  Look in the mirror America and see yourself.

image.thumb.jpeg.ba30b531a22bbf3d1f91b8829d33f0b0.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Does anyone remember watching this and cheering?  How is it that half the nation is so upset that our own symbolic statues representing another oppressive regime are being torn down?  That regime oppressed our own fellow Americans at the time.  Look in the mirror America and see yourself.

image.thumb.jpeg.ba30b531a22bbf3d1f91b8829d33f0b0.jpeg

So BillSlime, you are comparing the statue of Saddam Hussein to just what other statues here? Who were the oppressive figures here? Washington? Lincoln? Grant? Jefferson? Frances Scott Key? Mattias Baldwin?

BTW, where the ***** is the link for your above quote?

44 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/modern-slavery-and-woke-hypocrisy

This is great. Once the statues of slave owners are taken down, we can then pretend that slavery has been eradicated in this world...

...even though it hasn't.

What slavery? What proof do they have that there ever was slavery? Reparations for what?

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So BillSlime, you are comparing the statue of Saddam Hussein to just what other statues here? Who were the oppressive figures here? Washington? Lincoln? Grant? Jefferson? Frances Scott Key? Mattias Baldwin?

BTW, where the ***** is the link for your above quote?

It was some nonsense that Jon Stewart spewed in an interview.