New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

My favorite part is the unchecked hubris of his ignorance. "so it makes me feel like I'm getting even by easily proving Tom and the others wrong all the time."

:lol:

"I'm too dumb to not be proud of how smart I'm not!"

Or just said nothing. You obviously just don't like my Liberal point of view but try and make it into something else.

You don't have a liberal point of view. In as much as you have any point of view other than "!@#$ing ridiculous," it's reactionary.

Or just said nothing. You obviously just don't like my Liberal point of view but try and make it into something else.

I know lots of very bright liberals, many of whom I agree with on multiple points. Your "point of view" isn't liberal, and isn't really even a point of view in-so-much as it's a disjointed, absurd, inconsistent, and largely indefensible ball of turd.

Your entire purpose is to drag meaningful discussion into the sewer. You frequently admit to not caring about having your facts wrong, admit to dodging questions, and resort to name calling when challenged.

The truth is that this sub-forum would absolutely relish the intellectually honest participation of actual thinking liberals who came here to discuss ideas.

That isn't you, however.

Did you ever notice how the rest of us have reasonable and even enlightening discussions when you raging asshattery isn't involved?

You mean that your minions slap you on the back and say, "Yes Master."?

And you are the most abrasive character on this board to anyone that disagrees with you which is why your minions are such suck ups.

You mean that your minions slap you on the back and say, "Yes Master."?

And you are the most abrasive character on this board to anyone that disagrees with you which is why your minions are such suck ups.

You persist in thinking it's about "disagreement." It's not. I'm not abrasive to people who disagree with me. I'm abrasive to idiots, regardless of whether they've disagreed with me or not.

You, sir, are a !@#$ing idiot. I will be abrasive towards you until you stop being a !@#$ing idiot. Even when you agree with me.

Your point of view is not that of a liberal. It's that of an apparent partisan and a statist, intentionally stubborn and either incapable or unwilling to open up his mind.

Your point of view is not that of a liberal. It's that of an apparent partisan and a statist, intentionally stubborn and either incapable or unwilling to open up his mind.

He's an Idiotarian

For those not familiar with the term Idiotarian:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=idiotarian

Now, tell me I'm wrong

Edited by /dev/null

i lived in louisiana during integration. do you remember integration in western new york? anywhere in former union states? me neither.

I remember integration in WNY. Specifically the CIty of Buffalo. I lived it, and thus, once again you've proven yourself an unmitigated moron.

Dude, they were racists. How can we sit here and debate if we should honor his heritage? I mean, he's arguably the most obvious and well known example of a racist in our nation's history.

This is really sad coming from you, birddog.

Arguably, but probably a losing argument.

Woodrow Wilson was far and away the most sinister racist we've ever had as a president. Read up.

And, this is not putting a 2016 perspective on a historical figure. First of all we're talking 100 years ago and much better records kept, second, there can be no doubt of his views and actions based on the abundance of primary sources available...which all say the same thing: racist, with the means, power and methods to act accordingly.

But, notice, there's very little serious talk about taking action against WIlson at Princeton or anywhere else. I wonder why?

It's one thing to be a racist. It's quite another to be Woodrow Wilson.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I just think you are a low thinker and can't really follow along with the arguments so me disagreeing with the people you follow is seen as bad. So you get angry and lash out

You persist in thinking it's about "disagreement." It's not. I'm not abrasive to people who disagree with me. I'm abrasive to idiots, regardless of whether they've disagreed with me or not.

You, sir, are a !@#$ing idiot. I will be abrasive towards you until you stop being a !@#$ing idiot. Even when you agree with me.

You are a child that wants to act like he knows what he is talking about but usually just you are spewing bull

But even Joachim Peiper wasn't Joachim Peiper.

Oh wasn't he? Lol, who was he then? Jack Frost in an SS uniform? You are such an idiot

I just think you are a low thinker and can't really follow along with the arguments so me disagreeing with the people you follow is seen as bad. So you get angry and lash out

Nobody can follow along with your arguments, so in that sense I'm no different than anyone with a rational mentality. And I'm not angry at all, just amazed at your persistent willingness to maintain a staggering level of ignorance.

Nobody can follow along with your arguments, so in that sense I'm no different than anyone with a rational mentality. And I'm not angry at all, just amazed at your persistent willingness to maintain a staggering level of ignorance.

Quite honestly, following along with his arguments is the easiest, most predictable part of what he does here.

1) Make an idiotic comment like "No one in Europe has ever owned a gun. Ever."

2) When asked to prove his point, tell everyone that the onus is on them to prove him wrong.

3) Get proved wrong by everyone.

4) Attempt to change the idiotic comment while explaining that no one understands what he's saying.

5) Get called out for #4.

6) Yell "obfuscation."

7) Get mocked by everyone for yelling "obfuscation."

8) Yell "right wing circle jerk."

9) Wait for birdog or ...lybob to come to his aid.

10) Tell everyone he was only kidding.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Quite honestly, following along with his arguments is the easiest, most predictable part of what he does here.

1) Make an idiotic comment like "No one in Europe has ever owned a gun. Ever."

2) When asked to prove his point, tell everyone that the onus is on them to prove him wrong.

3) Get proved wrong by everyone.

4) Attempt to change the idiotic comment while explaining that no one understands what he's saying.

5) Get called out for #4.

6) Yell "obfuscation."

7) Get mocked by everyone for yelling "obfuscation."

8) Yell "right wing circle jerk."

9) Wait for birdog or ...lybob to come to his aid.

10) Tell everyone he was only kidding.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

You forgot the charges of racism. Never forget the charges of racism.