If we make playoffs, we'll make it to the SB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cocaine is a hellava drug!

Actually, I think the OP's addiction to LSD is the cause of this thread. From wiki: "LSD is a psychedelic drug of the ergoline family, well known for its psychological effects—which can include altered thinking processes, closed- and open-eye visuals, synesthesia, an altered sense of time, and spiritual experiences." :w00t:

Statistically speaking, over the last 25 years the Bills have made it to the Super Bowl 57% of the time after qualifying for the playoffs. That's basically a coin toss. Call the OP a crazy jackass if you must, but the numbers support him.

I appreciate the support!

And, some of these responses have been hilarious, so thanks for the laughs.

That said, and with a night to think this over... I'm even more confident in my prediction and buy-in.

Super Bowl here we come!

If we make it to the playoffs, we'll make it to the Super Bowl.

The only reason playoffs are in doubt is because we do not control other teams' performances. But, make no mistake, we will win out.

Why do I believe this?

The defense is slowly but surely getting Rex's scheme, terminology, assignments ,etc. It has taken time, but this group should be clicking the rest of the year, even with the injuries factoring in. The performance against NE*, sacks against Houston, and holding a receiver like Hopkins to a below average day are just some of the signs of where this defense is headed.

What about the offense? Well, they've already been pretty decent all year. The X factor now though is that TT is really stepping up, and is exactly what this team needs. Telling Hughes to get his head in the game after KC, making sure Carpenter was supported, and my favorite, telling, no yelling at, a veteran to hurry up and get on the line are just a few examples of the leadership characteristic TT has to offer. His play on the field has been better than anyone expected. Now, he's about to take that next step and nobody will mistake the Bills for anything other than Tyrod Taylor's team.

It's about to get fun ladies and gemtlemen. Enjoy the ride.

Awe your cute

CBF

You do remember that If we make the playoff, we will most likely be on the road in Cinci, Denver or NE for the WC round. IF we win that game we will then have to play one of these teams again on the road in the Divisional Round and then again in the AFC Championship.

Do you really see this team winning 7 in a row with the last three on the road against these teams. Maybe in a dream, but in the real world, IF we get in we are most likely one and done. IF we got to round 2, I'd say it was a hell of a season and would really be psyched for next year.

I just want to see some dominance this week against the Eagles.

Statistically speaking, over the last 25 years the Bills have made it to the Super Bowl 57% of the time after qualifying for the playoffs. That's basically a coin toss. Call the OP a crazy jackass if you must, but the numbers support him.

I like where you are going with this! In fact, from 1990 to 1993, we made the Super Bowl every year. See where I'm headed with this!

CHAMPIONSHIP!

I can always count on Jauronimo to bring logic to the party.

I do not think I could survive an entire Bills SB game.

As it is, I feel like I have 3 heart attacks every week and thats just regular season games!

CBF

Thank God I thought I was the not one completely stressed. Sometime I actually shake. My wife tells me to calm down and just enjoy the game. She doesn't get it. It's not supposed to be fun it is supposed to be cathartic. A Super Bowl would likely kill me.

I couldn't survive the officiating.

Amen! That is SO true. Random horribly bad calls are now a part of every game I watch. It is dreadful. I've almost gotten to the point where they don't piss me off anymore but for a Bills Super Bowl game, that would be impossible.

Edited by norton20

Statistically speaking the Bills have made it to every Superbowl evenly divisible by 25. Obviously, they're going!

If we make it to the playoffs, we'll make it to the Super Bowl.

The only reason playoffs are in doubt is because we do not control other teams' performances. But, make no mistake, we will win out.

Why do I believe this?

The defense is slowly but surely getting Rex's scheme, terminology, assignments ,etc. It has taken time, but this group should be clicking the rest of the year, even with the injuries factoring in. The performance against NE*, sacks against Houston, and holding a receiver like Hopkins to a below average day are just some of the signs of where this defense is headed.

What about the offense? Well, they've already been pretty decent all year. The X factor now though is that TT is really stepping up, and is exactly what this team needs. Telling Hughes to get his head in the game after KC, making sure Carpenter was supported, and my favorite, telling, no yelling at, a veteran to hurry up and get on the line are just a few examples of the leadership characteristic TT has to offer. His play on the field has been better than anyone expected. Now, he's about to take that next step and nobody will mistake the Bills for anything other than Tyrod Taylor's team.

It's about to get fun ladies and gemtlemen. Enjoy the ride.

Love you Buddy :thumbsup: seriously. awesome intentions for sure !!