McCoy to Bills teammates I need you this week

I was actually thinking about this earlier in the week. What greater motivation is there for the OL to get fired up than this

with out a doubt, Steve!

Usually these types of things, being extra amped for a game blow up in your face. This worries me!

naw, Ed. This is the good motivation for the line and ball catchers.

did you guys see TT lead blocking last week?

Team game.

Go Bills !

Agree with this 100%. How many RB's facing their former teams end up with lost fumbles because they try to squeeze out extra yards on plays? This worries me more than anything else.

i dunno? how many.

McCoy already learned that lesson this year. he aint no dummy

: )

Luxy worrying for TBD -Check

Chan#81 making 'Chip can't shake **it!' shirts -Check

LOL awesome call. where is the list?

1) Eric grey T lg

Yeah but Rex and Schwartz aren't on the actual field, so they can fired up, and try to fire up other,s but they can't actually do anything directly wrong. They can't fumble or miss a tackle casue they are trying to level the guy so hard instead of wrapping him up. ! Well actually Rex can get in the way of the play from the sideline!! :rolleyes:

Schwartz against Detroit, Rex vs. Jets :thumbsup:

Usually these types of things, being extra amped for a game blow up in your face. This worries me!

I keep thinking that maybe Aaron Williams got so fed up with Edelman that he ended up hurting himself by making a flying leap at him.

Emotion like that can backfire for sure.

Throw him the ball a lot too. Against Detroit they got absolutely killed on screens. Detroit ran the same running back screen to their third down back (is it Riddick?) about 5 times and a couple to Bell and they were going for 15-20 yards a pop. Byron Maxwell is so desperate to be beaten deep he isn't coming and engaging anything close to the line even when he has diagnosed the play and shed the blocking receiver.

So by all means run Shady..... but throw him the ball too please.

Throw him the ball a lot too. Against Detroit they got absolutely killed on screens. Detroit ran the same running back screen to their third down back (is it Riddick?) about 5 times and a couple to Bell and they were going for 15-20 yards a pop. Byron Maxwell is so desperate to be beaten deep he isn't coming and engaging anything close to the line even when he has diagnosed the play and shed the blocking receiver.

So by all means run Shady..... but throw him the ball too please.

agree. If Chip is going to be beaten by someone he is going to want it to be anyone but McCoy so he will stack the box and do whatever they can to limit his production.

The Bills should use a heavy dose of Karlos and throw it to Sammy, Clay and Shady

Edited by YoloinOhio

Kind of sad that helping a whiney 20-something millionaire get back at the ex coach who didn't want to put up with his ego is bigger motivation than a shot at the playoffs.

If the motivation helps them get to the playoffs it doesn't matter

Sometimes additional motivations helps they all want to win

Did he say that right after he opened up his mouth about his former team/coach? Is that what you say when you are standing behind your big brother because you opened up your mouth a little too much and now the other guy is coming after you? I don't like how the Bills talk smack and rile up the opponent. Let sleeping dogs lie.

shady has been absolutely great for us.

he was a superstar for philly who didn't even have the decency to let him know he was traded before he found out on tv.

he has every right to want a little revenge by beating his old team.

Yes, he's done very well when healthy, barring his 2 key fumbles. One at the 4 yard line going for a TD vs JAX and one against KC at the KC 31 yard line that ended a 6 play drive.

If Shady needs to go to the edge to get yards that I am OK with it. Talk on the radio was that Chip wanted Shady to be more of a North South runner and that may be why he traded him.

Edited by NOVABillsFan