Bills Release Mulligan and Promote O'Leary

Well done! clap.gif

@mikerodak

Mike Rodak Retweeted Joe Buscaglia

Indeed, there were some teams fishing around O’Leary, I’m told.

Regardless of the reason, O'Leary is yet another '15* Draft Class to make the team. Y'all remember that class*? The one where nothing mattered because the foolish GM mortgaged the future the previous year for a soft, oft-injured WR whom isn't even the best WR from his class? Yeah , Fire Whaley!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is Gillislee will be let go once Karlos is deemed OK and Mulligan will be re-signed (unless he is claimed). If so, Mulligan will be active on game day and play his normal role. O'Leary will be inactive unless there is an injury and we won't see O'Leary till OTA's.

Edited by norton20

No Mulligan for Mulligan!

I'm here all week

CBF

Rex actually said this the other day after the chiefs loss when he said, "no more mulligans" I didnt know why he would just share personnel decisions with the media first like that.

Anyway how can they cut the strongest guy on the team the week after he went light speed to free up Clay for the winning TD???? what gratitude!

My prediction is Gillislee will be let go once Karlos is deemed OK and Mulligan will be re-signed (unless he is claimed). If so, Mulligan will be active on game day and play his normal role. O'Leary will be inactive unless there is an injury and we won't see O'Leary till OTA's.

hmmm good points.

Pretty good take and a definite possibility.

Lots of action in the TE market today, maybe someone put a claim in in which case the Bills have to sign him to the active roster or lose him..O'leary

Baltimore has a TE who was just suspended for PEDs. Maybe it was Ozzie who was ready to sign Jack's Grand Kid.