Who is #14 on the Biils?????

As another poster stated.....

The Bills are the only team in the league that knows how to stop Sammy, and they're damn good at it.

Yes a win, but the Bills are the better team, at home and the game still came down to the last 2 minutes.

4 Targets, 3 completions (and one called back that was actually thrown over the middle). That is not enough.

Was at the game and Sammy always lined up the same, outside and only a few times in the slot. They need to move him around or try and hide him.

Again let's look at the Odell 11 targets, Julio 17, Brown 11......

He asked for 10 targets and the last 6 quarters 5!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As another poster stated.....

The Bills are the only team in the league that knows how to stop Sammy, and they're damn good at it.

Yes a win, but the Bills are the better team, at home and the game still came down to the last 2 minutes.

4 Targets, 3 completions (and one called back that was actually thrown over the middle). That is not enough.

Was at the game and Sammy always lined up the same, outside and only a few times in the slot. They need to move him around or try and hide him.

Again let's look at the Odell 11 targets, Julio 17, Brown 11......

He asked for 10 targets and the last 6 quarters 5!!!!!

Hide him? How do you hide a player on the field?

Odell, Julio and Antonio have qbs that throw the ball 40+ times a game we throw half of that. Kind of tough to get 17 targets when you only throw 21 times

Shhhh. Don't you know that facts and logic are frowned upon around here?

Shhhh. Don't you know that facts and logic are frowned upon around here?

First 21 throws is not enough and the game wasn't decided until throws 20 & 21..... An what about KC and 1 target in the second half and a loss.

You want facts I'll give you them.... The FACT is we are 6 & 6 and that is barely on the fringes of a playoff spot and we refuse to design plays & formatios to throw consistently to our best player. Really pretty simple to figure out.

First 21 throws is not enough and the game wasn't decided until throws 20 & 21..... An what about KC and 1 target in the second half and a loss.

You want facts I'll give you them.... The FACT is we are 6 & 6 and that is barely on the fringes of a playoff spot and we refuse to design plays & formatios to throw consistently to our best player. Really pretty simple to figure out.

Fact, Watkins has played 8 games if you take out the second half vs Dolphins and Bengals when he got injured. If he would have played 16 games he would be on pace for 1270 yards and 12 TDs in his second season on a clearly run focused offense. And that even includes his 0 catches week 1 vs Indy. I'd take that any day of the week.

Edited by Mark80

Roman was always been better at coordinating the run game than the passing game.

We put up 30 yesterday. Roman's game plan worked. But you do have to wonder what our O would look like if we had an OC that utilized all our weapons.

I wonder if it is more of a question of limiting what is being asked to Taylor. Roman takes a lot of grief, but it seems that he is doing a good job of protecting Tyrod with a strong run game and giving easy reads to make.

Our best player is McCoy.

One thing I will say is I really wish they had more quick checks to Sammy. It was 3rd and 5 and it was bunch formation to the right with Sammy by himself on the left. DB is playing him about 7 yards off. Quick slant or hitch would have been a gimme 1st down. But Tyrod rolls right and throws incomplete.

Good point and welcome to the Board! :thumbsup:

Yes 21 points the first half and then 10 the last 2 minutes. Again one target the second half to Watkins (53 yard reception)....

The Bills were in a nip & tuck battle the entire game.

Not nearly enough..... And it is hurting the offense the second halfs.

One thing I will say is I really wish they had more quick checks to Sammy. It was 3rd and 5 and it was bunch formation to the right with Sammy by himself on the left. DB is playing him about 7 yards off. Quick slant or hitch would have been a gimme 1st down. But Tyrod rolls right and throws incomplete.

Bills might be the only team in the league who doesnt run some variation of a pick play.

Bills might be the only team in the league who doesnt run some variation of a pick play.

I dont think they have thrown more than one bubble screen to Sammy the whole year and maybe not even one. It's incredible. I'm happy with Roman for the most part and very Happy with TT but we have to get him the ball more. It's criminal. Anyone who still doesnt think Sammy is a superstar talent is nuts.