Roman was Exellent today

BillsFan130

I thought Roman had his best game plan of the season. He was very creative and unpredictable and the Texans looked off balance almost all afternoon. To manage 30 points and almost 400 yards against a defence that has been lights out the last 4 weeks is very impressive and it shows great game planning and execution by his players

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Roman had his best game plan of the season. He was very creative and unpredictable and the Texans looked off balance almost all afternoon. To manage 30 points and almost 400 yards against a defence that has been lights out the last 4 weeks is very impressive and it shows great game planning and execution by his players

Me too. Even early second half I thought it was execution and Shady going out not scheme.

If Woods doesn't trip over his own feet or Clay catches when wide open then the game might have been more comfortable.

Me too. Even early second half I thought it was execution and Shady going out not scheme.

If Woods doesn't trip over his own feet or Clay catches when wide open then the game might have been more comfortable.

Ya exactly. Woods is really bothering me on this offence, as well as they have been the last 2 weeks, he continues to make mistakes

He was great. But the trick plays in the red zone have to stop. Not a single one has worked this season and it drives me nuts.

Couldn't agree more. Can't say i'm a fan of that wildcat

Loved the fade to Watkins, where has that been?

Finally throwing to Clay in the middle, been begging for that all year

Wish they would throw more screens especially to Sammy and get under center more as the gun limits the running plays they can run

Romans offense has been better than Rex's defense for the most part this year

This isn't a "wait til next year" post, but if Taylor and company get another year in Roman's system -- just wait til next year! They barely had any time together as a unit in camp due to injuries this year and all of the key pieces were in and out of the lineup in the first half of the season. I imagine they'll get even better with this season and a full off season together in the same system.

Loved the fade to Watkins, where has that been?

Finally throwing to Clay in the middle, been begging for that all year

Wish they would throw more screens especially to Sammy and get under center more as the gun limits the running plays they can run

Romans offense has been better than Rex's defense for the most part this year

Ya especially as of late. When tyrod Sammy and Watkins are clicking, this offence can be dangerous