Trump Alone at the Top

Yes, from Harvard. We're told he went there, but no one will release his transcripts.

We can only surmise that his grades were very bad, which in SoProg world means he's not that smart.

He's not smart. He was a B- student in prep school and got into Occidental College because of Affirmative Action/claiming he was born in Kenya (although he wasn't and it doesn't matter if he was as it pertains to his citizenship). Hence the reason his transcripts have not just not been released, but sealed.

No doubt, hard to explain something that isn't true.

:lol: And yet all you do is try to pass things that are demonstrably false off as the truth. Talk about a hypocrite!

Actually they don't have guns.

Europeans don't have guns?

Nope

So there is not one gun owner in all of Europe? Are you really saying this?

Zero, never have been

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(this might be the PPP equivalent of "Trade Mario for Skelton".)

Takes balls to say that when you don't know your elbow from your !@#$, as evidenced by any of your posts. :lol: Go on, tell us again how Europeans have NEVER been allowed to own guns.

See, the difference here is, I was obviously joking. I know WW1 and 11 happened and there were guns and stuff. You on the other hand were so stupid to accuse me of bringing up Naziism in a thread when it was actually YOU that did. You got Tom on board and he started accusing me of it. Just moronic. The best was you trying to explain it away.

:lol: And yet all you do is try to pass things that are demonstrably false off as the truth. Talk about a hypocrite!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(this might be the PPP equivalent of "Trade Mario for Skelton".)

I said it, it was wrong, and I don't even care. Gosh you are a desperate little turd

See, the difference here is, I was obviously joking.

Now THAT'S funny! :lol:

"I got caught with my pants around my ankles pretending I know stuff I don't -- wait, they caught on to my bullshite -- I know, I'll say I was JOKING! OBVIOUSLY JOKING!"

Zero, never have been

I said it, it was wrong, and I don't even care. Gosh you are a desperate little turd

Wait, just a post ago you said you were "OBVIOUSLY JOKING". Now you said it and it was wrong. Which was it? :rolleyes:

You can't even make up your mind about your own bullshite. It's hilarious.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Now THAT'S funny! :lol:

"I got caught with my pants around my ankles pretending I know stuff I don't -- wait, they caught on to my bullshite -- I know, I'll say I was JOKING! OBVIOUSLY JOKING!"

Yes, I really believed Europeans never had guns ever. Congrats you proved I was wrong for once. Shows how desperate you are to get me. I guess I've really beaten you down pretty badly. Sorry for that and hope you get over it soon. Funny, you only victory was me being sarcastic, lol Congrats!

See, the difference here is, I was obviously joking. I know WW1 and 11 happened and there were guns and stuff.

Wait, wait... "I know about WW1 and 11 happened and there were guns and stuff..." What does that have to do with gun ownership? Are you saying you believe the armies of WW1 and 2 were using their own weapons they bought and owned at home? :lol: That might be even MORE insane than your other posts.

Yes, I really believed Europeans never had guns ever. Congrats you proved I was wrong for once.

For once? :lol: :lol: This is not the first time you've been shown to be full of shite. It's just funniest.

So now we can say you weren't joking, right? You lied, again, to cover up your embarrassment before owning up to it?

. Funny, you only victory was me being sarcastic, lol Congrats!

Oh wait, now you're saying you were only being sarcastic again. Which is it, Gator? Was it a joke? Or was it erroneous information you were trying to pass off as fact? It can't be both.

See, the difference here is, I was obviously joking. I know WW1 and 11 happened and there were guns and stuff. You on the other hand were so stupid to accuse me of bringing up Naziism in a thread when it was actually YOU that did. You got Tom on board and he started accusing me of it. Just moronic. The best was you trying to explain it away.

I know all about World War 2...but can someone fill me in on wars 3-10?

Wait, wait... "I know about WW1 and 11 happened and there were guns and stuff..." What does that have to do with gun ownership? Are you saying you believe the armies of WW1 and 2 were using their own weapons they bought and owned at home? :lol: That might be even MORE insane than your other posts.

For once? :lol: :lol: This is not the first time you've been shown to be full of shite. It's just funniest.

So now we can say you weren't joking, right? You lied, again, to cover up your embarrassment before owning up to it?

What difference would it make, if a European army man has a gun, he has a gun. Guns are guns. Not even you are stupid enough--what am I saying. I'll stop that thought, because you are.

Anyway, what have you ever proved that I have been wrong about? Not like the Fed argument you made that I totally took apart. And you dragged Tom into also. That was fun!

I know all about World War 2...but can someone fill me in on wars 3-10?

Ha ha, you spend way too much time on here! Get a life

What difference would it make, if a European army man has a gun,

When talking about gun ownership rights of private citizens it makes a HUGE difference. But again, thinking clearly isn't your strong suit. Nor is honesty, integrity, or common sense.

You never answered before, were you "obviously joking", "being sarcastic", or just plain wrong? :rolleyes:

What difference would it make, if a European army man has a gun, he has a gun. Guns are guns. Not even you are stupid enough--what am I saying. I'll stop that thought, because you are.

Anyway, what have you ever proved that I have been wrong about? Not like the Fed argument you made that I totally took apart. And you dragged Tom into also. That was fun!

You really want to relive every single embarrassment you've ever suffered in this one single thread?

We're gonna break the !@#$ing internet. This is exciting.

You were proven to be wrong about the Fed, but you won't admit it. Because you're a liar, as has been proven in just this thread and your oscillation between "I was obviously joking" and "I was wrong" stances. You're also wrong here, and this was just yesterday. Imagine what you'll be wrong about tomorrow! :lol:

Zero, never have been

:lol::lol:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Europeans don't, and have never had airplanes

Never, zero

Did I make your day loser Greggy?

You were proven to be wrong about the Fed, but you won't admit it. Because you're a liar, as has been proven in just this thread and your oscillation between "I was obviously joking" and "I was wrong" stances. You're also wrong here, and this was just yesterday. Imagine what you'll be wrong about tomorrow! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Wow! And I'm the liar, ha ha!!

I tore all you guys up on that!

Europeans don't, and have never had airplanes

Never, zero

Did I make your day loser Greggy?

Try to run from this all you want. You'd be better off just owning it, but if you wish to keep digging the hole bigger, by all means. It's hilarious because now the insults are coming out. Trump type insults, which makes this the perfect thread now. For a guy who clearly is as worldly as you are, I mean with all you know about the world and different cultures, I would think you'd have better insults.

Zero, never have been

Try to run from this all you want. You'd be better off just owning it, but if you wish to keep digging the hole bigger, by all means. It's hilarious because now the insults are coming out. Trump type insults, which makes this the perfect thread now. For a guy who clearly is as worldly as you are, I mean with all you know about the world and different cultures, I would think you'd have better insults.

I did own it, I said I was wrong. What else do you want you complete idiot? Was I joking that Europeans have never owned guns? Yes I was. Hell, I've shot a Mauser before.

You need to admit you were wrong about the Fed. Heck, you were wrong on many levels

I did own it, I said I was wrong. What else do you want you complete idiot? Was I joking that Europeans have never owned guns? Yes I was. Hell, I've shot a Mauser before.

You need to admit you were wrong about the Fed. Heck, you were wrong on many levels

You did say you were wrong, it was wedged in between these posts where you say:

Yes, I really believed Europeans never had guns ever. ... Funny, you only victory was me being sarcastic, lol Congrats!

See why there's confusion? So were you lying when you said you were "obviously joking" or when you said you were being "sarcastic" or when you said you were "wrong"? Which is it?

Oh, it doesn't matter. We all know you were serious and got caught lying about it. Now you are so desperate to change the subject you bring up yet another point where you were thoroughly trounced (The Fed is NOT a part of the US Government, it's a private entity) and yet you're still claiming victory. Just like you were joking/wrong/being sarcastic about guns in Europe.

The only thing anyone can conclude from you is that you're either a pathological liar (check), full of shite (check), or that you don't know up from down until someone tells you which is which. You're unable to think for yourself, and when you try to think for yourself we end up with gems like these:

Zero, never have been

:lol: Again, you're only making this worse for yourself. But it's entertaining the hell out of me, so please keep it up. Tell us more about how WW1 and 2 were fought by soldiers who brought their weapons from home. THAT was classic.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

He's not smart. He was a B- student in prep school and got into Occidental College because of Affirmative Action/claiming he was born in Kenya (although he wasn't and it doesn't matter if he was as it pertains to his citizenship). Hence the reason his transcripts have not just not been released, but sealed.

total horseshite. you should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post

Edited by birdog1960

The party that brought up us eight years of embarrassing incompetence known as Barack Obama thinks Trump is a bad idea.

That's rich, Geno.

I'm looking for an alternative to Hillary, jackass.

Believe it or not, some of us have a vote that is not indiscriminately pre-decided along party lines.

"doc" i'm just wondering did you even loohttp://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/28/news/la-pn-college-transcripts-replace-birth-certificate-for-obama-detractors-20120526k into the question of Obama's academic credentials before you started slandering him?

did You graduate magna cum laude from an ivy league school? didn't think so.

"

"We do know a few things about the president's college career.

In his new book, "Barack Obama: The Story," David Maraniss quotes Obama as saying that his grade point average at Columbia was an impressive 3.7. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, which cannot happen with poor grades."

Edited by birdog1960

Wow, you are saying I'm a liar?

Actually, you admitted to lying:

7 minutes later:

Yes, I really believed Europeans never had guns ever. ... (seconds later in the same post!) Funny, you only victory was me being sarcastic, lol Congrats!

So yes, you're lying about this. Either you were wrong about Europeans never owning guns, or you were "obviously joking".

Again, you're digging this hole ever deeper for yourself. Soon you'll reach China. Where, guess what, they actually DON'T allow citizens to own guns.

Actually, you admitted to lying:

7 minutes later:

So yes, you're lying about this. Either you were wrong about Europeans never owning guns, or you were "obviously joking".

Again, you're digging this hole ever deeper for yourself. Soon you'll reach China. Where, guess what, they actually DON'T allow citizens to own guns.

No, I can lie and it can be a joke. Its the same thing Greggy. Ever hear of a fib?

Are you really this stupid?

No, I can lie and it can be a joke. Its the same thing Greggy. Ever hear of a fib?

Are you really this stupid?

So you were fibbing now? Holy crap that's funny. What's that, the fourth different version of events you've offered? :lol: You are so full of shite you don't even know how to say "I was wrong, I am sorry for being an idiot". It's really easy to do. You should try it.

The party that brought up us eight years of embarrassing incompetence known as Barack Obama thinks Trump is a bad idea.

That's rich, Geno.

I wish people would stop calling Barry incompetent. It totally misses the point on what this guy is all about. He is not incompetent in completing his agenda. To weaken the west. Particularly the US. He is doing a great job of that from saddling us with obamacare to shutting down power plants to transferring US sovereignty to offshore powers(see the TPP that he won't let anyone look at). Like the UN and foreign corporations. So he's not incompetent. Treasonous prik? You betcha. That's why it's laughable that these leftist brain dead clones on this board are freaking out over Trump.

so where are trumps college transcripts? http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-refuses-to-release-his-own-college-and-passport-records-2012-10. why aren't all you birthers screaming for these. ands since it appears he's actually from another planet (Uranus comes to mind) where is his birth certificate

What does he need transcripts for? He accomplishments speak to his intelligence. Unlike Barry who has accomplished nothing except gain positions by affirmative action.

"doc" i'm just wondering did you even loohttp://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/28/news/la-pn-college-transcripts-replace-birth-certificate-for-obama-detractors-20120526k into the question of Obama's academic credentials before you started slandering him?

did You graduate magna cum laude from an ivy league school? didn't think so.

"

"We do know a few things about the president's college career.

In his new book, "Barack Obama: The Story," David Maraniss quotes Obama as saying that his grade point average at Columbia was an impressive 3.7. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, which cannot happen with poor grades."

Grade inflation was a problem at Occidental when Barry was there and Columbia had lowered standards for transfers. As for what Barry claims his GPA was, I believe that about as much as I believe his "if you like your doctor..." line. And why didn't he enter Harvard immediately after graduating from Columbia? Instead he spent 5 years, likely studying his ass off, as community organizer.

Some of the responses here lead me to believe that many of you would support an actual elephant if it won the GOP Primary.

Also, in before: "Babar would be better than Obama!"

I guess that would make sense, since you guys support an ass like Hilly.

Grade inflation was a problem at Occidental when Barry was there and Columbia had lowered standards for transfers. As for what Barry claims his GPA was, I believe that about as much as I believe his "if you like your doctor..." line. And why didn't he enter Harvard immediately after graduating from Columbia? Instead he spent 5 years, likely studying his ass off, as community organizer.

I'm finding Obama's past to be less and less interesting as time goes on. We actually have 7 years of on the job performance from which to judge him. His past prior to being president looks like the high water mark for him.

I wish people would stop calling Barry incompetent. It totally misses the point on what this guy is all about. He is not incompetent in completing his agenda. To weaken the west. Particularly the US. He is doing a great job of that from saddling us with obamacare to shutting down power plants to transferring US sovereignty to offshore powers(see the TPP that he won't let anyone look at). Like the UN and foreign corporations. So he's not incompetent. Treasonous prik? You betcha. That's why it's laughable that these leftist brain dead clones on this board are freaking out over Trump.

What does he need transcripts for? He accomplishments speak to his intelligence. Unlike Barry who has accomplished nothing except gain positions by affirmative action.

Do you really believe this? Nobody is dumb enough to think like this are they?

It is weird. I know that polls say she is the favorite but I haven't met a single person who actually thinks that Hillary is a good candidate or that she deserves to be president. I'm a democrat but want no part of Hillary (unless my choice is her or Trump then my hand will be forced).

It is weird. I know that polls say she is the favorite but I haven't met a single person who actually thinks that Hillary is a good candidate or that she deserves to be president. I'm a democrat but want no part of Hillary (unless my choice is her or Trump then my hand will be forced).

That's interesting that you say that Section 122, I'm a Conservative and have little respect for Ms. Clinton and how she operates,

but I have several siblings who like to describe themselves as middle of the road (they lean left) but they really don't want to vote for Hillary either.

I'm finding Obama's past to be less and less interesting as time goes on. We actually have 7 years of on the job performance from which to judge him. His past prior to being president looks like the high water mark for him.

Oh, I agree with you. And even if he were smart, there's a difference between being smart and knowing what to do/will work.

Fundamentally, people just don't like her. It's basically a "well, she's the only hope the Dems have so I'll have to vote for her" despite the fact that she's a raging hypocrite with a poor and criminal track record.

Oh, he's smart

I can prove he isn't smart by a thousand moronic actions and an inability to release his college transcripts.

So it's on you to prove that he is smart, which should be as enlightening and insightful as ..lybob explaining why college should be free.

That's interesting that you say that Section 122, I'm a Conservative and have little respect for Ms. Clinton and how she operates,

but I have several siblings who like to describe themselves as middle of the road (they lean left) but they really don't want to vote for Hillary either.

I hate to put the tinfoil on so quickly into this foray into ppp but to me she is likely being trumpeted because she fits the status quo. She is the candidate that we are used to seeing and it is "her time". Add in the support (read dollars) that media companies such as Time Warner have given her and it isn't surprising to think that she is being pushed and trumpeted without actually being the leader. It wouldn't be the first time the media was less than truthful with citizens.

Oh, I agree with you. And even if he were smart, there's a difference between being smart and knowing what to do/will work.

Fundamentally, people just don't like her. It's basically a "well, she's the only hope the Dems have so I'll have to vote for her" despite the fact that she's a raging hypocrite with a poor and criminal track record.

Yup. She isn't very likable at all. I have been watching the debates and am left with this:

Trump is an absolute disgrace. He preaches hate and focuses on how amazing he is and how much money he is worth. I can't imagine any sort of successful foreign policy that he could develop, implement, or spear head. He would be a downright embarrassment as THE representative for our nation on the world's stage.

Hillary is close behind. She is everything that is wrong with politics. That said she is an amazing politician. I don't mean that as a positive thing but watching her debate and speak in a public forum you can just see how carefully crafted every word is. I dislike her strongly but that is impressive (again not a positive thing).

Then there is the rest.

Bernie Sanders is interesting and I think ultimately he will end up being the democratic nominee. Currently he has my support but (and I will duck and cover) I am a strong proponent of universal health care. It may be a post for a different topic but it isn't the evil that it is made out to be. I currently pay over $800 a month for health insurance for my family and that doesn't include co-pays, prescriptions, etc... With all of the money I paid out in 2015 it totaled over 12k. I have family that lives in Europe and has universal health care. It works very well and most of the "worries" pushed on us are bogus. Wait times aren't worse, taxes aren't high enough that they come close to what most of us pay for insurance, they still have high quality doctors, and (my favorite part) people don't have to choose between medical care and dinner.

Bernie Sanders is interesting and I think ultimately he will end up being the democratic nominee. Currently he has my support but (and I will duck and cover) I am a strong proponent of universal health care. It may be a post for a different topic but it isn't the evil that it is made out to be. I currently pay over $800 a month for health insurance for my family and that doesn't include co-pays, prescriptions, etc... With all of the money I paid out in 2015 it totaled over 12k. I have family that lives in Europe and has universal health care. It works very well and most of the "worries" pushed on us are bogus. Wait times aren't worse, taxes aren't high enough that they come close to what most of us pay for insurance, they still have high quality doctors, and (my favorite part) people don't have to choose between medical care and dinner.

Insurance was cheaper before Obamacare.

It's interesting that a thread about Trump turns into an Obama and Hillary bashing party from the right.

Nobody wants to support this GOP front-runner? I see a lot of bitching with no solutions, as per usual.

The trolling by gatorman reels them in.