And the Monongaheia.

And the Lena.

And the Mackenzie-Pierce.

And the Rhein.

And the Oder and Vistula.

And the Elbe, Seine, and Neman.

And the Dvina.

How many is that? Is that two yet?

Dang, I was gonna keep it local and just go with the niagara and the genesee.

2 rivers in northern hemisphere flow south to north. name them.

The Niagara is technically not a river. It is a spillway between two lakes. If you really want to get technical, the way man has intervened, it acts like the emergency spillway over a dam, like Hoover Dam, etc... The Niagara Escarpment serves as 'the dam."

Oh... And Tom forgot The Red River of the North.

Of course, you moron, the Genesee River.

Thanks Tom... He is an idiot. :D

Dang, I was gonna keep it local and just go with the niagara and the genesee.

See my post above. Not so fast Ace. :nana::nana:

The Nile and the Ob.

And the Monongaheia.

And the Lena.

And the Rhein.

And the Dvina.

Then there are the tribs of the Monongahela... Like the:

Youghiogheny River

Cheat River

Tygart River

Is that two yet too? :D:D

Meanwhile.................back at the thread.......................all was not well for the Clinton News Network.

Reminder: In their daily attempt to spin all things as Anti-Trump, they have exposed the Left's own hypocrisy, and they are rightfully being called on it.

CqZj-iHWAAAGtKn.jpg

Ahhh...........the Oblivious Condescension of the Garden-Variety Racist Democrat.

Meanwhile.................back at the thread.......................all was not well for the Clinton News Network.

Reminder: In their daily attempt to spin all things as Anti-Trump, they have exposed the Left's own hypocrisy, and they are rightfully being called on it.

CqZj-iHWAAAGtKn.jpg

Ahhh...........the Oblivious Condescension of the Garden-Variety Racist Democrat.

Cnn is obviously run by a bunch of idiot communist racists!! Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

CqZj-iHWAAAGtKn.jpg

Look at the writers, they are children. Clueless.

The Nile and the Ob.

And the Monongaheia.

And the Lena.

And the Rhein.

And the Dvina.

forgot the maumee. Idiot

Like I said & implied in my original post that you not so eloquently quized me on. All rivers only flow downhill. Their path can go any direction and is not dependent on the compass. They only flow downhill, and it was raining like a mutha up here. In fact, the USCG is strongly discouraging vessels from transiting the Upper Illinois Waterway @ Marseilles, Illinois due to the strong outdraft conditions that exist @ the dams. It is pretty crazy down south of me... Yet, seeing how just a week ago, it was so low. That will all compound the Lower MS situation... Or @ very least prolong the dry out.

Sorry to b*tchslap you Cowpoke. "Up here" & "north" in my original reply are totally independent of each other. Sh*t rolls down only, sorry you are downhill.

And FWIW, I presently sit smack dab on a continental divide, so there is no uphill from here. ;-)

:-P

Speaking of exhaustive, have the media gotten to the bottom of Hillary's emails yet? Clinton Foundation Pay-to-Play?

No?

Well, we can bet it'll be just another news cycle or two before they do - amirite?

Actually, they are working on it... First releases are ordered to come out in October...

But... Don't let the black media helos keep from circling in your mind.

Shhh... Be vary, very quiet when you are out vabbit huntin'!

Like I said & implied in my original post that you not so eloquently quized me on. All rivers only flow downhill. Their path can go any direction and is not dependent on the compass. They only flow downhill, and it was raining like a mutha up here. In fact, the USCG is strongly discouraging vessels from transiting the Upper Illinois Waterway @ Marseilles, Illinois due to the strong outdraft conditions that exist @ the dams. It is pretty crazy down south of me... Yet, seeing how just a week ago, it was so low. That will all compound the Lower MS situation... Or @ very least prolong the dry out.

Sorry to b*tchslap you Cowpoke. "Up here" & "north" in my original reply are totally independent of each other. Sh*t rolls down only, sorry you are downhill.

And FWIW, I presently sit smack dab on a continental divide, so there is no uphill from here. ;-)

:-P

Actually, they are working on it... First releases are ordered to come out in October...

But... Don't let the black media helos keep from circling in your mind.

Shhh... Be vary, very quiet when you are out vabbit huntin'!

I bet you do a very fine RiverDance. Do you wear taps or clogs? Are you required to use the inflatable sea serpent life raft while at work or do they let you run around like Jerry Lewis batting a helium balloon to keep you away from the machinery?

I bet you do a very fine RiverDance. Do you wear taps or clogs? Are you required to use the inflatable sea serpent life raft while at work or do they let you run around like Jerry Lewis batting a helium balloon to keep you away from the machinery?

Actually, now that you mention it, Michael Flatley is from right down the road here! :nana:

The people who are supporting Hillary and will vote for her could not possibly care less about whatever E-mails that Trumps minions can dig up.

Those who support Hillary the liar are more likely to continue backing her than those that support Comrade Trump, who really has to be the worst candidate I've ever seen. If someone could be referred to as trying their best to throw an election, It's Trump. Though I still think he's only in it for the Ego rush.

Is it possible for both parties to press rewind and do away with these clowns ? ..... This election is like Rex Ryan running against his brother Rob .... Two utter boobs.

Put in a write in Vote for None of the above.

The people who are supporting Hillary and will vote for her could not possibly care less about whatever E-mails that Trumps minions can dig up.

Those who support Hillary the liar are more likely to continue backing her than those that support Comrade Trump, who really has to be the worst candidate I've ever seen. If someone could be referred to as trying their best to throw an election, It's Trump. Though I still think he's only in it for the Ego rush.

Is it possible for both parties to press rewind and do away with these clowns ? ..... This election is like Rex Ryan running against his brother Rob .... Two utter boobs.

Put in a write in Vote for None of the above.

Yes it's hard to believe that the debacle known as the Obama Presidency would be followed up by the people choosing to choose between Hillary and Trump. We the voting public deserve what we get because we support bad candidates. They the politicians are playing us like a fiddle because as a group of voters we're not paying attention and/or don't have a clue.

Best we can hope for is more divided government with the house staying Republican and the senate split. Gridlock looks pretty good right now.

Edited by keepthefaith