Trump Alone at the Top

What hate is it you speak of ? Enforcing immigration rules so the protesters can obtain better jobs ?

We should let the thugs in Chicago and Baltimore make the rules huh ?

If you want secure borders including proper vetting of potential immigrants to ensure they are not criminals you are racist. Don't you get the water tight logic? They government, particularly that turd in office right now have been deliberately opening up the borders. An extreme, unlawful action. Trump is using a extreme action to stop it. Hitler like behavior in the minds of the dishonest.

I had to through the FBI background checks, interviews and I don't come from a country with a barbaric religion that produces Muslim nut bars. Although frustrating at times I had no problem with it. To me it was just the necessary process required.

Edited by Dante

Who said it... Hitler or Trump...

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

“The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”

Lets dispel with the myth that the Trump protests are spontaneous or anything other than paid for and planned.

Just like the "protests" in Florida after the 2000 election. "LET US IN! LET US IN! LET US IN!".

Both sides do it.

I swear some of yall act like this is your first rodeo.

Edited by reddogblitz

Just like the "protests" in Florida after the 2000 election. "LET US IN! LET US IN! LET US IN!".

Both sides do it.

whats your point? show me where bman said that? show me where anyone with half a scents said anything like that.

the level that the democrats are reaching on their mob strategy is unheard of at this time.

whats your point? show me where bman said that? show me where anyone with half a scents said anything like that.

the level that the democrats are reaching on their mob strategy is unheard of at this time.

My point is that, while what happened in Chicago is a dirty trick, this is the Bigs. Both Democrats and Republicana do this kind of stuff and I pointed out a Republican example. Power corrupts, and these people (Democrats and Republicans) are in the power business.

Both sides do it.

There aren't many "spontaneous" protests. There's even a group of professional organizers for protests - any protest you want.

7a366ac8d0f934b5318e721ba049e9b1_bigger.Washington PostVerified account @washingtonpost 10m10 minutes ago

Surprise! Voters don’t seem to hold violence at Trump rallies against him. http://wapo.st/1YSgiZ0

Well, I am sure that it is a surprise to everyone in the Washington Post newsroom,

but out here in the real world, people see the leftists organizing and celebrating the protests.

Well, I am sure that it is a surprise to everyone in the Washington Post newsroom,

but out here in the real world, people see the leftists organizing and celebrating the protests.

The irony is it's exactly the opposite. It's a galvanizing moment for trump supporters. It's turning into an "us vs. Them" mentality.

but the cumberland county sheriff might be...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/sheriff-investigating-if-trump-s-conduct-north-carolina-rally-qualifies-n538326

FYI he is a Democrat. He is nicknamed Moose. He is for pro gun control, working to restrict CCP. The dude is 78 years old, criticized heavily. He is as corrupt as any good ol' boy and it's known through the state. It is likely he will soon retire and appoint an interim sheriff of his choosing who will likely get elected when the next election begins - 2018.

He was also sued a few times by employees for being bias and for retaliation of political premise.

Edited by Boyst62