Trump Alone at the Top

This is my first ever post on PPP and I'll probably regret it.

Are people really voting for Trump????? How? Why?

Ok I'm out.

Please come back. We need fresh meat blood to give their opinions on the mighty issues of the day. All jests aside, you'll do well here if you ease your way into the fray and only post what you can back up because you'll be certainly questioned. Stick around and you will understand why people are voting for Trump and it probably won't be from a Trump supporter. Your posting on the main board is really quite good. Bring it here.

This is my first ever post on PPP and I'll probably regret it.

Are people really voting for Trump????? How? Why?

Ok I'm out.

This place, again, is a conclave of latent homosexuality.

How? Why you ask?

We have been fed a steady diet of utter horseshit by our policiains for decades- offering us the finest solution trillions of wasted money can buy... whose most likely to shed light on the horseshit sandwiches?

Hillary? She's a cog in the damn machine, hell she's the engine, transmission are tires... nothing more repugnant than someone feels entitled to the job.

Feeling the Bern? Not in this country were not.

Cruz? Maybe, but he's also a theocratic hardliner whom is loathed by just about everybody but other hardliners..

Rubio? Too young and wet behind th ears

Kasich? Not enough charisma.

Trump is not a politician, if he gets elected probably wouldn't care if he got a second term. He will be the first President who I believe will literally say it like it is regardless of political consequence. He'll set an agenda that will be disruptive to conservatives and liberals, and send sacred cows down the line in a heartbeat. Americans have faith he will get something accomplished, real meaningful changes we keep seeing politicians kicking down the road.

I'm not saying I'd vote for him, but I get the excitement. Can you imagine a Clinton or Cruz administration? I can't.

This place, again, is a conclave of latent homosexuality.

How? Why you ask?

We have been fed a steady diet of utter horseshit by our policiains for decades- offering us the finest solution trillions of wasted money can buy... whose most likely to shed light on the horseshit sandwiches?

Hillary? She's a cog in the damn machine, hell she's the engine, transmission are tires... nothing more repugnant than someone feels entitled to the job.

Feeling the Bern? Not in this country were not.

Cruz? Maybe, but he's also a theocratic hardliner whom is loathed by just about everybody but other hardliners..

Rubio? Too young and wet behind th ears

Kasich? Not enough charisma.

Trump is not a politician, if he gets elected probably wouldn't care if he got a second term. He will be the first President who I believe will literally say it like it is regardless of political consequence. He'll set an agenda that will be disruptive to conservatives and liberals, and send sacred cows down the line in a heartbeat. Americans have faith he will get something accomplished, real meaningful changes we keep seeing politicians kicking down the road.

I'm not saying I'd vote for him, but I get the excitement. Can you imagine a Clinton or Cruz administration? I can't.

Yolo, don't get sucked in by our resident tranny, unless you want to squeal like Ned Beatty in "Deliverance" .

Can you imagine a Trump presidency?

There's a very good chance that we won't have to imagine it, and the mainstream / establishment Republicans only have themselves to blame. Cruz is the only one in the running that's stuck by the TEA party promises he made - if he had Trump's celebrity and (a lot) less of a snake oil salesman's delivery, he'd likely be in the lead right now.

There's a very good chance that we won't have to imagine it, and the mainstream / establishment Republicans only have themselves to blame. Cruz is the only one in the running that's stuck by the TEA party promises he made - if he had Trump's celebrity and (a lot) less of a snake oil salesman's delivery, he'd likely be in the lead right now.

If my aunt had a penis, she'd be my uncle.

Tea party? Do they still exist? So the “Tea Party” now backs bad trade deals which helps the corporations bottom lines but screws the American worker? Seriously, when’s the last time that the “Tea Party” was truly relevant in politics? You never hear about them anymore in the media.
The middle class American people who were once very much involved in that “Tea Party” movement have clearly moved on and are currently in the process of attempting to overthrow a Washington DC which has been screwing America and of which Ted Cruz has been a part of it with his backing of bad trade deals. There’s a reason Ted sounds like a snake oil salesman, because he is one.

Trump got 4 of the 5 states yesterday and the Nothern Mariana Islands. Great day for him.

In a field starting at 6 he has received close to 47% of the delegates. He needs 59% going forward starting in a field of 3.

Despite the media narrative, Trump has an excellent shot meeting the delegate total of being the nominee.

As for the brokered convention, as of today, Trump is the only candidate that could be nominated under their current rules as he is the only one that has won the majority in at least 8 states. Ted Cruz currently has 4. It is possible he won't meet that requirement.

Now if they change the rules to undermine Trump it would be like the soviet union and fly in the face of democracy. The GOP establishment would be exposed as total frauds.

IMO the establishment is just posturing, they will eventually back him.

As for Kasich it is impossible for him to be the nominee in any scenario.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Tea party? Do they still exist? So the “Tea Party” now backs bad trade deals which helps the corporations bottom lines but screws the American worker? Seriously, when’s the last time that the “Tea Party” was truly relevant in politics? You never hear about them anymore in the media.
The middle class American people who were once very much involved in that “Tea Party” movement have clearly moved on and are currently in the process of attempting to overthrow a Washington DC which has been screwing America and of which Ted Cruz has been a part of it with his backing of bad trade deals. There’s a reason Ted sounds like a snake oil salesman, because he is one.

You never hear about them because the left and the media have mostly succeeded in destroying the Tea Party brand and labeling them as racist. They were given the same treatment as anyone that stands for limited government, fiscal discipline and personal responsibility.

Oh please. Trade is good and the workers have lost their jobs because of technology

Oh please. Trade is good and the workers have lost their jobs because of technology

Raj Patel answers the phone when you call an American Co for customer service.

Tons of American's used to pay their mortages by working in call centers.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Can you imagine a Trump presidency?

Not in its current form- but I can more so than Hillary Clinton.

Who knows, if he gets elected maybe he calms down the campaign circus and really gets to work. Maybe he turns out great.

Not in its current form- but I can more so than Hillary Clinton.

Who knows, if he gets elected maybe he calms down the campaign circus and really gets to work. Maybe he turns out great.

Or maybe he won't. This is not the right place for on the job training. And the morons who are supporting him will feel the biggest pain.

Raj Patel answers the phone when you call an American Co for customer service.

Tons of American's used to pay their mortages by working in call centers.

Yes, and now companies provide cheaper services by using foreign customer services. Or is this a cultural thing, you just don't like pressing one for English or hearing a foreign voice on the phone? Customer service has been changed more by the internet, do you want to get rid of that too?

The Tea Parties still exist. Why do you think that there are no RINOS left vying for the republican nomination? The Trump phenomenon was created by the tea parties. The masses supporting Trump are not driven so much by ideology but by their hatred for the Washington establishment. He is not a Tea Party candidate and is certainly not aligned with their principles but does represent their hatred for Washington.

Yes, and now companies provide cheaper services by using foreign customer services. Or is this a cultural thing, you just don't like pressing one for English or hearing a foreign voice on the phone? Customer service has been changed more by the internet, do you want to get rid of that too?

Actually I'd like to understand what that customer service rep is saying.