Trump Alone at the Top

Maybe getting the ultimate business insider/raider/job exporter on your team is a genius move. Like hiring the best hacker to find the best way to protect your system from being hacked.

A genius move for whom? For fellow corporate raiders bent on keeping our once democratic republic an oligarchy?

In that sense, it's probably a great move. For the average American voter though, not so much.

Maybe getting the ultimate business insider/raider/job exporter on your team is a genius move. Like hiring the best hacker to find the best way to protect your system from being hacked.

I love how the "moron" and "idiot" insults are being thrown around by guys supporting the Washington DC politician for president. Really? Do you honestly believe in Ted Cruz (if that's your guy)? "TRUSTed" Cruz? Yet somehow we are the idiots? That's insane. Ted Cruz is a total fraud and he's a 100 times scarier than Trump.

I don't know how anyone who has read more than 1 consecutive post from GG could really think he is a Ted Cruz supporter.

But you're a moron so i'm surprised you even figured out how to login this morning.

Who feeds you this idiocy? Is it Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity?

He forgot to post this as ...lybob.

Juggling multiple usernames can be bothersome at times, but it finally gives him someone who always agrees with him, so he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

Me? YOU are accusing me of being something I'm not? So you shouldn't get upset when I ask you if you are a...well, you know honey

I love how the "moron" and "idiot" insults are being thrown around by guys supporting the Washington DC politician for president. Really? Do you honestly believe in Ted Cruz (if that's your guy)? "TRUSTed" Cruz? Yet somehow we are the idiots? That's insane. Ted Cruz is a total fraud and he's a 100 times scarier than Trump.

Why in the world would Icahn change his stripes?

You don't even see the irony. Nominating someone like Icahn could jump start faster growth because of his focus on the private sector efficiency. But that will come at more transformation of the American economy and jobs. Careful of what you wish for

What changes? Let's hear them.

If you tuned in to some of the Republican Presidential debates or visited some of the candidates websites you would have heard or read some of the proposals. I don't think any of the Dem candidates are talking about growing the economy so you won't find much from Hillary or Bernie. They're more in the tax/spend/penalize the rich camp. You know, the path of least resistance for their highly informed supporters.

If you tuned in to some of the Republican Presidential debates or visited some of the candidates websites you would have heard or read some of the proposals. I don't think any of the Dem candidates are talking about growing the economy so you won't find much from Hillary or Bernie. They're more in the tax/spend/penalize the rich camp. You know, the path of least resistance for their highly informed supporters.

So you can't say any, huh?

Why in the world would Icahn change his stripes?

You don't even see the irony. Nominating someone like Icahn could jump start faster growth because of his focus on the private sector efficiency. But that will come at more transformation of the American economy and jobs. Careful of what you wish for

Bored? A new challenge? He truly wants to help Trump fix the economy? Who knows. However, you and I both know that Trump will be very motivated to have a thriving American economy by the end of year four.

In the end, I trust that he will make a real attempt at fixing this country's problems. I can't say or believe that about any of the politicians.

She hasn't been this batschitt crazy since she went all in for Chris Christie.

If Trump had called a thin female Skeletor you'd have a total meltdown.

Grow up, buttercup. Meazza isn't running for president.

I understand little nuances like that are lost on sheep like you, but try not to make it so obvious to everyone.

By the way...one day this will be clear to you, but put it in your bonnet for future reference: "Who knows?" is not a viable reason to vote for someone.

I understand little nuances like that are lost on sheep like you, but try not to make it so obvious to everyone.

By the way...one day this will be clear to you, but put it in your bonnet for future reference: "Who knows?" is not a viable reason to vote for someone.

:rolleyes:

Bored? A new challenge? He truly wants to help Trump fix the economy? Who knows. However, you and I both know that Trump will be very motivated to have a thriving American economy by the end of year four.

In the end, I trust that he will make a real attempt at fixing this country's problems. I can't say or believe that about any of the politicians.

Of course he'll be motivated to grow the economy. But he won't get there by starting a trade war with The rest of the world, or ignore the need for low skill labor.

In other words, he's either lying or he won't do what he says he would.

Edited by GG

Yes, and now companies provide cheaper services by using foreign customer services. Or is this a cultural thing, you just don't like pressing one for English or hearing a foreign voice on the phone? Customer service has been changed more by the internet, do you want to get rid of that too?

Holy ****. You're dumber than these PPP guys make you out to be.

Nevermind bud.

You're the one who's perpetually offended here sweetie.