26CornerBlitz

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat KC on Sunday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I feel pretty good about Kyle Williams and the latest MRI. Looks like he has a chance to come back this year.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said the Bills were really close to playing Richie Incognito on defense on Monday night because of injuries.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - indicates he'll probably have extra DL up this week. Got caught short late in game Monday. Almost put Incognito in on DL. #Bills

Rex - Easley going thru concussion protocol. Not good that he didn't return. Not optimistic about him. #Bills

@SalSports

Marcell and Rambo Rex feels good about them playing. They finished the game

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I feel pretty good about Kyle Williams and the latest MRI. Looks like he has a chance to come back this year.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said the Bills were really close to playing Richie Incognito on defense on Monday night because of injuries.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - indicates he'll probably have extra DL up this week. Got caught short late in game Monday. Almost put Incognito in on DL. #Bills

Rex - Easley going thru concussion protocol. Not good that he didn't return. Not optimistic about him. #Bills

@SalSports

Marcell and Rambo Rex feels good about them playing. They finished the game

I wonder what Rex thought about the facemask flag pick up on McCoy's run. It was clearly a facemask!

Rex being judged on his pressers' entertainment value now. :rolleyes:

@PrescottRossi

After back-to-back weekly Rex Ryan pressers involving the Jets and Patriots, this one admittedly didn't have the pizazz we are now used to.

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Rex Ryan on the "huge, huge game" ahead for the #Bills ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/25/rex-ryan-this-is-a-huge-huge-game/

I think the bills win if they force the issue to Sammy more and stop doing those !@#$ off tackle counter plays every other down. Did they play action ever against NE?...on a positive note, I think the defense turned a corner and will keep Alex Smith guessing all day.

I think the bills win if they force the issue to Sammy more and stop doing those !@#$ off tackle counter plays every other down. Did they play action ever against NE?...on a positive note, I think the defense turned a corner and will keep Alex Smith guessing all day.

The off tackle runs work most of the time. I just couldn't believe they ran it on 3rd and 6 inches.

@RyanTalbotBills

The aggressive #Bills defense you saw on Monday Night Football is here to stay: http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1616192-aggressive-bills-defense-to-stay

@viccarucci

Three #Bills thoughts as preparation for the #Chiefs game begins: http://bit.ly/1QIn6ac

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

A new hot take from Rex that some of the failures of this D were because he tried to keep some things similar to last year? I'll let the "experts" on the board digest that and wow us all with their analysis.

I can see it. He said he was going to do that when he was hired. They tried to blend the schemes it didn't work so they are going with what they know. This past week looked like the Rex defenses I know and love.

I think even if we win 2 out of 3 of the AFC games and all of the NFC games, we can still get in. But would really rather get all 3 AFC games as Ws.

go play the machine. With a win @ KC this week they could lose to Houston and it wouldn't hurt their chances as the #5 seed.

One caveat the Steelers need to lose to Seattle .

All sorts of scenarios can be had

Top 8 storylines for Bills-Chiefs this week
Here they go again - the Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs. In what’s become an annual renewal of this rivalry between two charter members of the old AFL, here are eight storylines to follow going into this Sunday’s game.

@buffalobills

On #BUFvsKC: "Coach Reid and I have a special relationship. We text and talk all the time. It'll be a special day."

CUrZrKlXAAAeENC.jpg

@SalSports

McCoy: Communication better Monday Night on offense. But it will be really loud Sunday at KC. Expect a lot of silent counts.

McCoy: Myself & teammates would like to have Sammy have the ball a lot. But it's not my call. Heck I'd like 35 touches myself (with a smile)

Tyrod didn't throw much today. Wanted to give shoulder a rest. But says he will tomorrow.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HB LeSean McCoy: Don't get me wrong, myself and my teammates would love the ball to be in Sammy's hands. That's not my call.

#Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: I feel good. I'm ready to go.

@PrescottRossi

Tyrod Taylor: "I'll be back on the field tomorrow throwing the football."

@buffalobills

"I feel good. Ready to go. Short week. Gotta prepare for Kansas City. We're excited for this game." #BUFvsKC

CUrbBaaVEAAJeVl.jpg

@chiefs

"They're for real. They're scary." - @PhilSimmsQB READ: http://chfs.me/1Tf41el

CUrW_VEWUAAvDg3.jpg

@JaySkurski

In three consecutive weeks, the #Bills will have faced the second-, third-, and fourth-ranked run defenses in the NFL (NE, NYJ, KC).

@chiefs_fanly

Bills-Chiefs Preview #Chiefs http://www.fanly.me/pfr/kAXbjvgEqa

Wednesday injury report

Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Jerry Hughes: "We're putting it all together" (3:02)

Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes talks about the defensive performance as of late, Rex Ryan's scheme, and defending the Kansas City Chiefs offense.

Hogan: "Silence the crowd with big plays" (3:10)

Bills wide receiver Chris Hogan talks about playing on the road against a streaking Kansas City team, his performance last week, and the Chiefs special teams unit.

NFL.com: Chiefs vs. Bills Game Preview (1:26)

The "Around the NFL" crew breaks down this Week 12 matchup between the Bills and the Chiefs and whether or not this could determine the second wild card spot in AFC.

Reid Comments on Houston and Berry's Leadership (10:12)

Coach Reid addresses the bond and leadership role shared by Justin Houston and Eric Berry.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JaySkurski

Three-and-outs are killing the #Bills: They've done it on an NFL-leading 28.57% of drives, leading to an AFC-worst 18.1 first downs per game

THIS. I hate being kicked off the field. Or getting a huge turnover, and immediately kicking it for 3 points. It starts with run plays getting stuffed, and it ends with a lot of questionable 3rd down playcalling.

Sutton Thinks Marcus Peters Keeps Getting Better (6:56)

Defensive coordinator Bob Sutton comments on Rookie cornerback Marcus Peters' constant improvement this season.

Dave Toub Comments On Dustin Colquitt (3:17)

Special Teams Coach Dave Toub comments on punter Dustin Colquitt winning AFC Special Teams Player of the week.

I think even if we win 2 out of 3 of the AFC games and all of the NFC games, we can still get in. But would really rather get all 3 AFC games as Ws.

Basically if they lose to KC, they need a 5 game winning streak and likely nothing else will do it

Basically if they lose to KC, they need a 5 game winning streak and likely nothing else will do it

Kansas City would need to win their games. We aren't out if we lose, but we would need help instead of controlling our destiny at that point and we wouldn't "need" to win out. It would be nice though.

Edited by What a Tuel

indeed! Wow

That line is ridiculous. Time to blow up the KC hype train.

Last 4 wins by this team were gimme's. Go to their house and just start thrashing them.

KC's 4 game streak includes wins against the Steelers with Landry Jones, the Lions in London playing with no life, the Broncos with multiple gifts from Peyton Manning, and the injury decimated Chargers. Forgive me if I'm just not that impressed.

KC's 4 game streak includes wins against the Steelers with Landry Jones, the Lions in London playing with no life, the Broncos with multiple gifts from Peyton Manning, and the injury decimated Chargers. Forgive me if I'm just not that impressed.

I forgive you!