Taylor injury watch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is already over. I've seen enough of Tyrod this season to realize this team is not a playoff team. This offense leads the league in 3 and out %. There is no consistency what so ever. Taylor struggles to see the middle of the field and bails out of clean pockets. He ran into 2 sacks tonight, running out of an entirely clean pocket for no reason. He is super skittish in the pocket, and takes way too many uneccesary hits. He's also regressing when it comes to balance, footwork and accuracy on his throws.

Can't win in the NFL with this below average level QB'ing and I think next week we are in for a beatdown at the hands of the Chiefs. Their solid, tough defense will make Tyrod look like a clown like he did for much of tonight. I must add that the execution of our 4 minute and 2 minute offense tonight was downright abysmal.....and I out a lot of that on our coaching. The team looked like they had never run hurry up ever, it was really demoralizing to watch from an NFL team.

With the way he played tonight Taylor being out doesn't concern me much. He's inaccurate, can't read a defense, lacks confidence and has slow eyes. The only reason so many people on this board thinks he's the next Montana is that he doesn't make big mistakes aka turnovers like so many other Bills QB's since Kelly. However that doesn't mean we can actually get anywhere with him leading this team.

yeah, everybody's saying that

I don't wish him harm, but please get him out. He can't pressure a team deep, especially over the middle. Bellichick game planned totally around containing the run and defending from 15 yards and in. And he can't feel pressure coming from his right side and gets blasted at the worst times. Get him out, ceiling is too low. He can't take us far

Great ideas here, well thought out reply.

Season over either way....sorry to tell you.

Yeah, I will reserve judgement to next week. We need these next 2 games. If we lose to the Chiefs we will be in our familar position of needing 8 different things to happen for us to make the playoffs. Win these next 2 games & we are in the drive seat for one of the wildcard births.

If it's a broken collarbone that was selfish to play that last drive.

I agree. Mentioned this earlier. Playing hurt never helps

If EJ plays and our D plays like it did the last 2 weeks we can absolutely win.

I sure hope so if that is the case.

With the D playing much better teams like KC, Houston, Philly, Washington and NYETS should be very winnable.

I think he was hurt on our of bounds play the play before he fell on shoulder. He was whipped to the ground on that 5 yard run and took a while to get up.

Torn labrum is my diagnosis. Probably was getting more swollen as game went on and that made it harder to throw.

Just for kicks, wonder what the NFL's reaction would be if Rogers or Brady were whipped on the sideline like that?

With the way he played tonight Taylor being out doesn't concern me much. He's inaccurate, can't read a defense, lacks confidence and has slow eyes. The only reason so many people on this board thinks he's the next Montana is that he doesn't make big mistakes aka turnovers like so many other Bills QB's since Kelly. However that doesn't mean we can actually get anywhere with him leading this team.

prior to this season he threw 35 passes. he's played 7 games. maybe give him some time vs ya know the 9-0 patriots at home on monday night football. tom brady didn't look any better.

This season is already over. I've seen enough of Tyrod this season to realize this team is not a playoff team. This offense leads the league in 3 and out %. There is no consistency what so ever. Taylor struggles to see the middle of the field and bails out of clean pockets. He ran into 2 sacks tonight, running out of an entirely clean pocket for no reason. He is super skittish in the pocket, and takes way too many uneccesary hits. He's also regressing when it comes to balance, footwork and accuracy on his throws.

Can't win in the NFL with this below average level QB'ing and I think next week we are in for a beatdown at the hands of the Chiefs. Their solid, tough defense will make Tyrod look like a clown like he did for much of tonight. I must add that the execution of our 4 minute and 2 minute offense tonight was downright abysmal.....and I out a lot of that on our coaching. The team looked like they had never run hurry up ever, it was really demoralizing to watch from an NFL team.

Couldn't agree more.

Next man up EJ. Our turkey is cooked.

Yep, almost certain to be EJ (or Josh Johnson?) vs. KC. Tyrod looked banged up and unable to throw (or run like he can when healthy) long before he starting grabbing at his shoulder pads. Where is Kyle Orton when you need him ...

any memory of how Orton played vs KC last year? No? It was brutal. Why the heck would you want him in there again? Edited by YoloinOhio