I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

Taylor unfortunately is looking more and more like a really good backup QB

QB was the deciding factor in the game tonight.

I would say he is looking more like a mid to lower tier starting QB. There are starters on other teams I wouldn't want starting over Taylor right now. Problem is people need to realise that there are very few Elite guys out there and that's what everyone expects a starting QB to be.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stand fair weather fans. Tyrod didn't blow those coverages on D or allow the pats to score a TD just before half-time.

BS, allowing only 20 points in Foxboro is a hell of a game defensively. We had plenty of chances offensively and we didn't execute.

Sorry but any QB that needs to look to the sidelines on the second play of the two minute drill sucks.

He is a quicker version of Trent Edwards.

He is not the answer at QB which means they need to use a first round pick on a QB and not to replace Glenn.

you must have missed that there was a problem with the headsets when they got the ball back for the final drive.

Sorry but any QB that needs to look to the sidelines on the second play of the two minute drill sucks.

He is a quicker version of Trent Edwards.

He is not the answer at QB which means they need to use a first round pick on a QB and not to replace Glenn.

He is nothing like Trent Edwards, in any facet of his play. Sorry to call you out, but do you watch any other football besides the Bills? In seeking an insulting comparison of a quarterback you can only go to Buffalo Bills QBs of the past 10 years? At least dig a little deeper in NFL or college football knowledge if you want to try and insult him.

also want them to put EJ in because they want to see whY he can do since he wasn't given enough time/chances.....

I just wanted EJ in because Tyrod looked to be injured and incapable of throwing downfield. Tyrod is clearly better and needs more time. We need to be prepared if he doesn't turn out though, so spending a draft pick on a QB isn't a bad idea. Let's not put all our eggs in one basket - again.

Edited by What a Tuel

ridiculous thread. He made some great plays but he underthrew some balls. They need to get him more opportunities on first and second down. You can't just always expect him to convert on third down. He had some manageable 3rd downs that he needed to execute , but hang in there, we could have beaten the best team in football on the road. Quit getting spoiled

17 points given to the pats by things outside of tyrods control and he sucks. The loyalty in here by some is sickening.

What are you going to expect? To hold NE scoreless? Keeping them under 24 is a winnable game for sure. You have to hit the deep passes. He missed most of them, and under thrown to boot. At least give your guy a chance to run under it.

The book is out on Taylor.

He can scramble. He has nice touch on his sideline deep ball most of the time.

HOWEVER

He CAN NOT throw down the middle of the field. You can't succeed in the NFL without that ability, and he clearly lacks it.

Put the MLB that would normally drop deep in a Tampa-2 style defense in QB SPY. Press up in shallow zone on the sidelines to stop the checkdown and scramble to the edge, and backpedal the safeties to help over the top on deep sideline throws. Leave the deep middle completely empty.

Edited by Doug Flutie Band

Non of that. I see the the missed passes. I get it i see it. I also don't expect the D to give up a td with 54 seconds left in the half or for Mckelvin to fumble. Or for duke Williams to blow that coverage or the wasted timeout by the defense for only having 10 on the field.