MNF Bills pats*** second half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What really sucks is that the Cheats were there to be had. They wanted to get beat tonight. But they are who we thought they were, and we let 'em off the hook. Doesn't hurt as much because I had the L penciled in, but I hate that we always lose the close ones to those !@#$$.

Yup. They wanted to lose to the Giants too. Sucks.

And they can quit saying that would have a TD by Amemdola on the inadvertent whistle. Darby was right there for the tackle .

Plus the whistle was before the catch which should have eliminated the sideline interference call...

It was SO obvious the Bills DB's peeled off when they heard the whistle...I have no idea why Gruden and Tirico completely ignored that fact repeatedly...

No...It's throw the freaking ball down field...there's no time left, you're down by a TD, and you've got to go 60 plus yards...You have to press..You know...like actual NFL QB's do...Do you actually watch any NFL games? You think Brady is throwing a 2 yard pass in that situation? Give me a break...

McCoy dripped in on purpose, he had no chance to throw it deep and it was take a sack or toss it towards the closest receiver who you hopes smart enough to drop it so time will stop. It's not like he sat back there with no one near him and he dumped it short. He was about to get sacked

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Rex and staff giving a big FU to Whaley. Should be getting interesting behind closed doors if TT is shut down.

TT getting hurt sucks for this season but it might not for upcoming seasons, as if he doesn't play another game he might not get the 50% he needs to get out of his deal which could allow us to draft a QB early to compete for the starting job and maybe add another piece in UFA next year to get us closer to the playoffs. That said I'd much rather squeak into the playoffs all things considered.

Draft a qb and end this fckn nightmare once and for all

Yep - that's all it takes. You draft one and they're automatically a star. Problems solved. Find me a rookie QB better then Tyrod - who is 5-3 as a starter with 2 losses against an undefeated team btw.

TT getting hurt sucks for this season but it might not for upcoming seasons, as if he doesn't play another game he might not get the 50% he needs to get out of his deal which could allow us to draft a QB early to compete for the starting job and maybe add another piece in UFA next year to get us closer to the playoffs. That said I'd much rather squeak into the playoffs all things considered.

I believe before the game it was said he only needed this game to pass 50% and get the option to void the last year Edited by apuszczalowski

Really - we're on to next year already, and giving up on TT? Crazy talk.

Yep - that's all it takes. You draft one and they're automatically a star. Problems solved. Find me a rookie QB better then Tyrod - who is 5-3 as a starter with 2 losses against an undefeated team btw.

If you cab;t see by watching TT that he's just a caretaker QB than you need to wake up. I give him credit that he avoids turnovers and did a good job at not getting many sacks/fumbles. That said he lacks the skill to put him in the above average QB category. To me he's ranks around the 20th-28tth best starter in the league. Ie not good enough.

Really - we're on to next year already, and giving up on TT? Crazy talk.

If TT is as hurt as he looked at the end of the game I say we're finished this season. I'm not sold on TT. If we end up drafting in the top 20 of the draft and a guy like Cook is sitting there he could be our Aaron Rodgers.

NFL officiating is killing this sport surely and slowly. I think the NFL needs to put a head Ref in the booth so they get all the angles. The other refs can call the penalties but the head ref should get all the angles to make the right call. He should also be in charge of starting and stopping the clock, manually. The last drive we should of had 23 seconds added on after the disputed 1st down which resulted in a 2&1. Ridiculous refs are ruining this game and the NFL doesn't care cuz everyone is making millions there. The fans can't even have fun

The offense lost this game

I disagree. Poor play calling, McKelvin, and a missed Tackle before the end of the half lost us this game, more specifically, McKelvin and the Missed Tackle.

Missed Tackle saves us 4 points and McKelvin's Butter Fingers would have saved us another 3 ( who knows if we would have actually gone anywhere on our drive). There is your 7 point difference. Throw in some better play calling, maybe some play action passes to the TE that we paid all that money for? Maybe we don't run the ball even though we have our big man package on 3rd and 1/2 and use a screen play? Who knows. Overall neither team did well and it was a depressing night of watching two teams show pretty good D schemes against one another. If we ever want to be taken serious we have to win this type of game.

NFL officiating is killing this sport surely and slowly. I think the NFL needs to put a head Ref in the booth so they get all the angles. The other refs can call the penalties but the head ref should get all the angles to make the right call. He should also be in charge of starting and stopping the clock, manually. The last drive we should of had 23 seconds added on after the disputed 1st down which resulted in a 2&1. Ridiculous refs are ruining this game and the NFL doesn't care cuz everyone is making millions there. The fans can't even have fun

The refs are making calls that allow replays to fix their mistakes and correct the calls when needed. The problem is it's ruining the integrity of the game.

you can tell Sammy is a bad team mate because he doesn't give any effort to help his team. His play is all about him.

I don't need a source it's ALL OVER your TV

is your opinion still the same after Sammy's effortless one-handed grab to convert a critical 3rd down?

I was pretty pissed at this as well. what a massive waste of time over something that should have been routine. They should have at least put the time back on the clock.... why are we penalized for the refs arguing about ball placement, which is there job.

God I want a leader like Ray Lewis on this D

I'd take a player like him too. Leadership is great, but that guy was just a dominating force on the field. Hard to find those.

Gronk 37 yds

Brady under 300, 19 QB hits

Pats* 20 pts

.....thx Leodis

Leodis fumble only gave them 3. This one goes on the O I'm afraid. And largely the QB. It looked like a chore to complete a pass.