MNF Bills pats*** first half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tirico invoking "the Patriot Way" as they score to end the half.......where is my freaking barf bag ??

stories of the 1st half for me:

• killer penalty on Gilmore - did that negate the INT ??
  • zero targets to Sammy - seriously?
  • dropped TD pass to Shady, followed by a boink by Carp
  • TT missed a wide open Hogan - that one hurt

Yup....offense is still terrible when it matters.

This is a big play offense.

They can't regularly execute 10-12 play drives.

If they had attacked downfield early they'd have touchdowns.

waiting till third and long to throw it past the sticks is just playing scared and the truth is this game means very little in the playoff picture.

Play to f*cking win.

It's Rex's fault when guys flat out miss tackles? You're an idiot.

Thank you, that was very gracious and insightful. Blitzing is high risk, high reward. Putting a guy in the flats one on one is risky. And this is the result. He was no where close to making that tackle, and he was the only guy in sight. Maybe he was supposed to be somewhere else? The coach faces the ultimate consequences. Schwartz had a better defense. But I doubt you're an idiot.

So it's Rex's fault McCoy dropped a sure TD and Tyrod couldn't hit a wide open Hogan?

It's Rex's fault that they regularly allow the D to take away their best weapon on offense. They are all too happy to let Watkins be a decoy and it's frustrating as hell. He's there most explosive player and he hasn't even had a target. This happens weekly. You aren't going to be an explosive offense if you can't get your best players the ball.

Difference between bill and pats. We drop a first down and a TD on consecutive plays then miss a fg. Pats drive down and score a TD.

The difference is their no name players make big plays when they need them and our players rarely do. It happens every time they play the Pats.

I third that. Way to passive on O

I'll disagree with all three of you.

They're were doing it just right for 29 minutes until they opened the door to Brady by opening up the offense with a low percentage play.