Scott Chandler and LeGarrett Blount

The two darkhorses to watch for the **Pats tonight. I just fear that we'll be so focused on shutting down Gronk and Amendola that these two could have big night, and the last thing I want to hear from Torico and Gruden is how an ex Bill had the game of his life against his former squad (Chandler).

Blount has historically had good games against us, and I truly believe Belichick will attempt to run the ball more with Dion Lewis and Edelman out. Hopefully Rex is prepared for both of these scenarios and doesn't over emphasize on shutting down Gronk. I get that that is the biggest

key to a win, but Belichick will also get the most out of these two guys as well...

One guy that does not scare me in the least. I anticipate either Darby or Gilmore lining up across from him, and trust that both should shut him down with relative ease. Who covers Gronkowski interests me more (Not Nickel Robey, please!)

Just adding him to the conversation. He has terrible hands.

He'll create a mismatch from time to time, though. Bills will probably be content with letting him make some plays.

If chandler is their centerpiece, I will be happy

Lordamercy.

I'm pretty sure a very similar thread popped up before the last Bills / Pats game - tuns out Chandler was NOT the big difference in the game...

Aaron Dobson just showed up on the injury report as questionable, which is also what their other potential #3 WR is listed as. It's a new injury which usually isn't a great sign. Probably means Chandler plays even more.

I never trust a Patriots injury report.