Requisite smug article out of Boston about MNF

YoloinOhio

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/11/23/shaughnessy/yYF06i3r886N6BoIkEWDHL/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter

Seriously. I know youve all heard plenty about the annual Waltz of the Tomato Cans, but has it ever been easier than this? Has the Patriots conference competition ever been more pathetic, more injured, more hopeless?

Someone please punch these guys in the mouth Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I also love how they talk about the "2015 Redemption Tour" in which they laugh at the Ravens and Colts continued misfortunes that they say are a direct result of those teams snitching on their precious Tommy. Every time something bad or a big injury happens to either team they say "SEE?!?! Dis is why you don't evah crawhs Tommy!!! Kahhhmah!"

Edited by YoloinOhio

Typical Shaugnessey. Is he a reporter or cheerleader. Seriously though, why are all these old sports reporters only capable of writing with a negative tone. Sal M.

"Evidently, we do. And it starts Monday with the Pats facing the immortal Tyrod Taylor, Rex Ryan, and the Buffalo Bills in what will certainly be another Patriot celebration of greatness while the “opposition” plays the part of the eternal stooge."

Gawd, I hope the Patriots are soakin' in all this despite all BB's best "do your job, tune out the press"ness 'cuz last time they started believing their own PR was the last time we spanked them.

When you run into a smug Pats fan, do what I do: Ask them who their favorite player is, prior to 2000, not named Bledsoe.

Nine times out of 10, hilarity ensues.

It's even better if you can name some for them. Hahaha!

Only one way to shut them up, otherwise if we lose can't argue with the author. BTW one insight into why BB is so good:

What about the Hoodie? Is Bill pumped and jacked about his team playing on Monday Night Football?

We play them when they schedule them, said the coach. . . . it is what it is.

Just accepts things matter of factly. Doesnt get too high or low.