NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

Instagram-ESPN-be-like-nbamemes-0aac81.p

This is funny. And so true how ESPN and others scrape the bottom of the barrel to score analytical points.

Fortunately, James' numbers don't have to go any farther than time-honored statistical measures to indicate he is in rare company as a player.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuses or facts as some people call them. Carry on fanboy.

Who are you calling fanboy? See what happens when you have nothing left, you make up excuses then resort to thinking someone is a fanboy just b.c they put you in a corner. Lol facts... hahahahahahahaha what a load of bull ****.

Edited by Beef Jerky

This is funny. And so true how ESPN and others scrape the bottom of the barrel to score analytical points.

Fortunately, James' numbers don't have to go any farther than time-honored statistical measures to indicate he is in rare company as a player.

I agree on both points.

i have heard rumors of him going to Boston. If anyone can pull it off, it's Danny Ainge.

I would love that move if it happened, I'd like Cousins too. No Love, Horford, or Howard for me. I'm hoping he can swing a trade if they draft a player Tomm that means another year of mediocrity.

I'd also like baby Sebas and or Malachi if we end up moving around in the draft.

I would love that move if it happened, I'd like Cousins too. No Love, Horford, or Howard for me. I'm hoping he can swing a trade if they draft a player Tomm that means another year of mediocrity.

I'd also like baby Sebas and or Malachi if we end up moving around in the draft.

who do you want from the Sixers... Sounds like they are making a big push for #3 pick. And willing to part with Noel.

who do you want from the Sixers... Sounds like they are making a big push for #3 pick. And willing to part with Noel.

Embiid is the best player out of the 3 but his health has to be a concern. All the local rumors are that the Celts want Embiid but the Sixers will only trade Okafor or Noel. That's a tough call. If you make that deal your still not getting out of the east and you might be settling for a known vs. taking the risk of drafting a Jaylen Brown or the like who may end up being a star. Noel is also only under contract for one more year.

Personally if I make the deal with Philly I take Noel, let them keep Embiid who they apparently covet. In return I want their 2017 first rounder - unprotected. This way the Celts have some insurance if Noel leaves and Philly can draft Dunn who goes well with their remaining pieces.

Embiid is the best player out of the 3 but his health has to be a concern. All the local rumors are that the Celts want Embiid but the Sixers will only trade Okafor or Noel. That's a tough call. If you make that deal your still not getting out of the east and you might be settling for a known vs. taking the risk of drafting a Jaylen Brown or the like who may end up being a star. Noel is also only under contract for one more year.

Personally if I make the deal with Philly I take Noel, let them keep Embiid who they apparently covet. In return I want their 2017 first rounder - unprotected. This way the Celts have some insurance if Noel leaves and Philly can draft Dunn who goes well with their remaining pieces.

yeah I want either an established star or a young player with a lot of upside and no issues/baggage for that pick. Unless they throw in future picks. You know Philly will draft high again next year. Though with a player like Cousins, I'd take him even with his baggage because I trust Stevens can handle him. Edited by YoloinOhio

Who are you calling fanboy? See what happens when you have nothing left, you make up excuses then resort to thinking someone is a fanboy just b.c they put you in a corner. Lol facts... hahahahahahahaha what a load of bull ****.

Which fact would you like to dispute. Did bogut play ? We're iggy and curry at full strength? Yea, don't answer.

You're a Lebron fanboy it is what it is.

I'm a fanboy for Dirk, Watkins, Bumgarner, Scarjo it is what it is

Who are the C's going for at 3 ? I can't see them landing Butler.

Dragan Bender/Kris Dunn/Buddy Hield ?

Hearing Benders got some Porzingis to him.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

yeah I want either an established star or a young player with a lot of upside and no issues/baggage for that pick. Unless they throw in future picks. You know Philly will draft high again next year. Though with a player like Cousins, I'd take him even with his baggage because I trust Stevens can handle him.

Do you like any of those other guys? Sabonis or Malachi at 16 or 23? I don't think Sabonis makes it that far down the board but Malachi should be there at 16/23.

Do you like any of those other guys? Sabonis or Malachi at 16 or 23? I don't think Sabonis makes it that far down the board but Malachi should be there at 16/23.

they could get both. Question is how many of these guys they draft tonight will actually be on team or will be trade bait. Like Jaylen Brown.

they could get both. Question is how many of these guys they draft tonight will actually be on team or will be trade bait. Like Jaylen Brown.

Wyc said Jaylen is their guy and not trade bait, im still hopefully for one of those other two. He also told the fans that other teams were trying to screw them over, he sounded defensive and got booed pretty loudly. I like the pick I think he can be a stud if he works on his shot.

Wyc said Jaylen is their guy and not trade bait, im still hopefully for one of those other two. He also told the fans that other teams were trying to screw them over, he sounded defensive and got booed pretty loudly. I like the pick I think he can be a stud if he works on his shot.

he can play right away. Just thought they could have gotten him lower. I trust Ainge though. Edited by YoloinOhio