NBA/Golden State Warriors thread

Maury Ballstein

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time in NBA history where the league saw fit to prevent this was CP to the lakers.....which in itself is amazing.

I expected Whiteside for my lakers but was pleased with what we got.

It was always gonna be about our young core growing up anyway.......I am hopeful that we can get to 40 wins and make the pitch for Westbrook now that Durant has left the Thunder.

The only time in NBA history where the league saw fit to prevent this was CP to the lakers.....which in itself is amazing.

I expected Whiteside for my lakers but was pleased with what we got.

It was always gonna be about our young core growing up anyway.......I am hopeful that we can get to 40 wins and make the pitch for Westbrook now that Durant has left the Thunder.

Yeah because a trade & free agency are the same thing & stuff.

It doesnt change the fact that it was the only time in NBA history where a trade was stopped for "basketball reasons"

It is interesting that the most vocal owner against that trade is now the owner of the NBA Champions

It changes the fact that this has anything to do with Durant going to GS which has 0 to do with Paul to the lakers and vice versa. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Andrew Bogut headed to Mavs

Maybe OKC trades Westbrook now (Celtics! Haha) since they know he's gone anyway at end of year. Might as well get something in return. Cs have ton of assets to trade for some disgruntled star - Westbrook, Cousins, Butler (he will be ready to kill Rondo in a couple months) :lol:

Geez-- really weak by KD.

How is this a more challenging place for him to grow, as he says? He's joining a team loaded with stars, with 1 (nearly 2) titles, and a NBA record for wins.

The challenge will be for Kerr, because there's only 1 ball and now the warriors have 3 pure scorers.

KD should be in a place where he is the primary scorer, not the third option.

This is weaker than Lebron going to Miami.

Geez-- really weak by KD.

How is this a more challenging place for him to grow, as he says? He's joining a team loaded with stars, with 1 (nearly 2) titles, and a NBA record for wins.

The challenge will be for Kerr, because there's only 1 ball and now the warriors have 3 pure scorers.

KD should be in a place where he is the primary scorer, not the third option.

This is weaker than Lebron going to Miami.

thanks, I feel better now

I know the lakers have been targeting Westbrook....but I hope that we dont do it on a one year rental.

whoever trades for him will need him to first agree to an extension. Teams where he would be willing to do that, imo, and have the assets - lakers and Celtics