The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As country listens to Florida teens, Black Lives Matter youths feel ignored

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/glanton/ct-met-florida-teens-black-lives-matter-dahleen-glanton-20180223-story.html

over-worked-businessman-sleeping-at-his-

The difference is the !@#$s of the black lives matter group are crying tbeyre the victims whilst the !@#$s in Florida standing up to gun control are crying they're the victims.

Gun control.

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

When do we simply stop indulging these morons.

Studies are coming out that generation Z is much more conservative than anticipated in response to backlash towards Gen Y Snowflakes. 

Edited by unbillievable

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Studies are coming out that generation Z is much more conservative than anticipated in response to backlash towards Gen Y Snowflakes. 

Which one is which?  Im a 1981 production. I know I'm not a millennial, so I'm guessing I'm genuinely Y?  Gen z is what?

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Which one is which?  Im a 1981 production. I know I'm not a millennial, so I'm guessing I'm genuinely Y?  Gen z is what?

you have your own brand

i was a very late boomer but lost several years to illness and woke up in a Gen X world suddenly, it hasn't been the bsest...

49 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're a millennial, you !@#$ing millennial!

On a side note, iGeneration seems to be full of incredibly boring people.