Phoniest phony of the phonies

4merper4mer

Nominate a well known person you think is a complete phony. Steven Hawking and Sam Harris are waaaaaaaaaaay too obvious and thus not eligible.

My nomination is for Michio Kaku with his long gray hair and faux hipness and trying to sound all smart. :censored: you you big phony.

You can nominate someone who is already nominated. After a while I'll look at the nomination and pick the top ones. I'll create a poll for the first annual TBDOTWSHSHAWBP award.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why steven hawking???

Nominate a well known person you think is a complete phony. Steven Hawking and Sam Harris are waaaaaaaaaaay too obvious and thus not eligible.

My nomination is for Michio Kaku with his long gray hair and faux hipness and trying to sound all smart. :censored: you you big phony.

You can nominate someone who is already nominated. After a while I'll look at the nomination and pick the top ones. I'll create a poll for the first annual TBDOTWSHSHAWBP award.

Derek Jeter. He's got everyone fooled except for me.

Take a number.

Yeah, except also the whole town of that TOTALLY phoney city: Boston and the TOTALLY phoney state of MA for the last 20 years.

Boy, they sure fooled the rest of us.

Can we nominate phoney places? New England would be tops on my list... And this goes way back even before the Pats** starting cheating. :doh:

I'll take a number and that number is two

That's right, I just took a number two :P

Whenever I'm at a fast food place and if I should order whatever their #2 menu item is, I make it a point to say "I'll take a number two"

Please stay on topic ;) , but, before you do I'd like to point out that this means you also ate a number two.