IK Enemkpali to be team captain vs. Jets

Wazzu Bill

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's all it is then why bother bringing negative attention to your franchise? He made something insignificant into a story. The focus should be on football, not on the 3 ring circus. But hey, apologists gotta come up with some juicy rationalizations to defend the franchise no matter what.

And if Rex sends out former players of teams what was he doing in the Jax game when he sent out the starting OL? Did I miss something and the entire OL used to play for Jax? Yeah, I'm sure it was just coincidence that the Bills former HC only managed to get an OL coaching gig and it wasn't a dig at him at all.

As for the post about "moral outrage" I see none of that here. I see fans who are embarrassed of their HC because he's acts like an immature tool on occasion.

No he didn't made it into a story. The mental midgets who obsess over such insignificant things for a living made it into a story. Ignore the ESPN culture and it won't be a problem.

His focus is on football. How long do you think it takes to scan the roster for the 3 guys who used to play for this week's opponent?

And to defend idiocy is yours. And your right up there on your soapbox too, just across the street.

there is nothing to "defend" - it is just a different opinion. you can argue all day about something but if others don't choose to care about something they find meaningless, it's not a soapbox.

IK Enemkpali has done nothing to warrant being named a captain, except he used to play for the Jest. By that criteria, we could have Maybin lead the charge. Sheesh.

Maybin was a captain for the Jets in their first game against the Bills after they signed him. Rex has been doing this for years, every game. This is a big deal for no one but the media.

there is nothing to "defend" - it is just a different opinion. you can argue all day about something but if others don't choose to care about something they find meaningless, it's not a soapbox.

It is a soapbox, you're just decrying your fellow fans instead of the coach. If you found it so meaningless you wouldn't have posted 5+ times in this thread. When a thread doesn't speak to me I don't read it, much less post in it.

Herm Edwards said on Mike and Mike this morning that he used to do the same thing with his teams. He'd name a player captain if they had played for that team previously or if they were playing in their hometown. He said he always thought it was a nice gesture because a lot of the guys he sent out as captain would oftentimes never have had the chance to be captain elsewhere.

Can you believe the nerve of that guy? What a troll!

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

No he didn't made it into a story. The mental midgets who obsess over such insignificant things for a living made it into a story. Ignore the ESPN culture and it won't be a problem.

His focus is on football. How long do you think it takes to scan the roster for the 3 guys who used to play for this week's opponent?

His focus is on football, yet this topic will come up every time a mic is shoved in his face during a short prep week.

I loathe the man in n*e* but "we're on to the jets" would have been a much better (IMO) tack to take. Bills win & it's forgotten. Bills lose and it's forgotten after some deserved crap floating Rex's way. I understand his "practice" of appointing captains, but, in this case he should, IMO, have chosen differently. I also understand Rex's desire to either have the spotlight on him, or if you're more inclined, his desire to not have it shine too brightly on his players (as a form of protection).

The Pegula's knew what they were getting cause Rex be Rex. I may not like his antics, but, I'm a whore, all I care about in the end are wins.

It is a soapbox, you're just decrying your fellow fans instead of the coach. If you found it so meaningless you wouldn't have posted 5+ times in this thread. When a thread doesn't speak to me I don't read it, much less post in it.

i find the coin flip reps meaningless, not the thread. The thread is pretty entertaining. Edited by YoloinOhio

Of course it is. The more you promote your side the higher it gets.

TBD outrage of the week. Sammy's Instagram>Captain IK >Mario in coverage>Shady's Ladies

Fire Wade>Fire Williams>Fire Mularkey>Fire Jauron>Fire Chan/Fire Rex>Fire Donahoe>Fire Levy>Fire Russ>Fire Whaley

Herm Edwards said on Mike and Mike this morning that he used to do the same thing with his teams. He'd name a player captain if they had played for that team previously or if they were playing in their hometown. He said he always thought it was a nice gesture because a lot of the guys he sent out as captain would oftentimes never have had the chance to be captain elsewhere.

Can you believe the nerve of that guy? What a troll!

>Fire Edwards!

This is all kinds of dumb and makes it if we loose look that much worse. I really wish he would outgrow this nonsense.

This. And if we lose, will it be more embarrassing than sending the offensive line out as captains against Jacksonville? Classless.