IK Enemkpali to be team captain vs. Jets

Wazzu Bill

because there weren't any former Jags to roll out for the coin flip vs Jax, by definition that means that he doesn't do that anytime there are former members of the opponent to put out there on other weeks?

It isn't only former players from that team it is also often guys from that area, or guys that went to college in that area, if there are any, probably for their friends and family, which is a nice touch as far as I am concerned. For example, Chris Hogan is also going to be a captain because he is from New Jersey.

The game was in London.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And instead he does what Yolo?

Names players from that area or played college in that area. Hogan is also a captain because he is from New Jersey. In the press conference he said he was also going to have guys who played at Maryland be captains because he temporarily thought they were playing the Ravens. The reporters had no idea what he was talking about for awhile until they asked him later and he explained.

It isn't only former players from that team it is also often guys from that area, or guys that went to college in that area, if there are any, probably for their friends and family, which is a nice touch as far as I am concerned. For example, Chris Hogan is also going to be a captain because he is from New Jersey.

The game was in London.

im aware. Trying to figure out what Chan is talking about. Btw there is a poster on gang green called Fire Chan now. That was fast.

he sent the OL because Marrone coaches there. He said he would have sent the whole team if he could have since he was the HC. It was the only connection. Unless you count Hackett.

What does that have to do with you saying IK is a troll job?

I'm not saying IK is a troll job. I'm saying the entire concept is a troll job, also sometimes called "Rex being Rex."

How much real estate do I own in your brain?

Zero. I read all posts in a thread I am participating in. When I came across a good one I will respond in kind, when I come across a lame or retarded one I will often ridicule it. I can't help if more often than other posters that last example turns out to be you.

Zero. I read all posts in a thread I am participating in. When I came across a good one I will respond in kind, when I come across a lame or retarded one I will often ridicule it. I can't help if more often than other posters that last example turns out to be you.

Translation: at least a cul de sac.

He doesn't always do it, if that were the case then Nigel would have been the captain for the jags game.

Why is that? Is he from there?

His father was a manservant at The Palace.

he does do it every week. When he has the players to do it. If he doesn't have them, he doesn't do it. Because he can't.

Something sure is a troll job, I agree. But it's not this :lol:

And instead he does what Yolo?

See Beerball's posts above, you humorless sad sack. :nana:

Names players from that area or played college in that area. Hogan is also a captain because he is from New Jersey. In the press conference he said he was also going to have guys who played at Maryland be captains because he temporarily thought they were playing the Ravens. The reporters had no idea what he was talking about for awhile until they asked him later and he explained.

:blink: jeez, hope he didn't put much of his Flacco game plan together before figuring that one out.

Is this really necessary? Can't you just disagree with his opinion without resorting to this type of post? As much as I disagree with FireChan's opinions I rarely - if ever - see him resort to this. Yet, he's the troll?

Is this really necessary? Can't you just disagree with his opinion without resorting to this type of post? As much as I disagree with FireChan's opinions I rarely - if ever - see him resort to this. Yet, he's the troll?

FireChan and I have been trading barbs for well over a year, although I always get him confused with FearThe Losing and Vladimir Putin.

Not to mention that he started it with the personal element of "How much real estate..."