Karlos making history

YoloinOhio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'll be the dick here... if 6 players have done it before, it's not exactly making history :P

Just kidding. Karlos is having a hell of a year. Love the way he runs. Just hope he can avoid the helmet to helmet hits and stay healthy.

lol true.. But still in top 10!

To all those people calling for Whaley to be fired

Put this game in your pipe & smoke it !! The team when healthy with all of the WHALEY PICKS is much different !!

And all those fans calling for Whaley to be fired need to be excommunicated to being Dallas fans !!

Just because they said he one other reason he needed to be fired was because he traded Cassel .

Although i think we should have traded EJ to Dallas instead ----MMMMaybe ???

But Karlos is a Bad A** !!

Edited by T master

I still don't understand why Karlos dropped so far in the draft. I was mad we didn't take him earlier. Another great job by Whaley.

Two reasons that I remember. The domestic violence allegations by his pregnant ex-girlfriend and the belief that he runs too upright in the hole. I'd say the second is pretty accurate and over the course of his career he's going to take a lot of big hits as a result.

That being said he does a great job of reading his blocks and hitting the hole HARD, which is probably the best attribute a RB can have.

Edited by MDH

Two reasons that I remember. The domestic violence allegations by his pregnant ex-girlfriend and the belief that he runs too upright in the hole. I'd say the second is pretty accurate and he's over the course of his career he's going to take a lot of big hits as a result.

That being said he does a great job of reading his blocks and hitting the hole HARD, which is probably the best attribute a RB can have.

They said Hershel Walker ran too upright. Same thing with Eric Dickerson. Hopefully he's as bad as those guys.

They said Hershel Walker ran too upright. Same thing with Eric Dickerson. Hopefully he's as bad as those guys.

That's great but you can't take a few guys who have been successful with it (though I wouldn't put Walker in that category, though you could include Eddie George) and say "SEE, IT DOESN'T MATTER." Karlos might have a long an illustrious career with his upright style, or he may take big hit after big hit and be out of football in a few years. Who knows.

Met him at the Big Tree on Friday. Really, really cool guy. One of my buddies asked for a picture and he was so excited to do it. He came up and introduced himself to everyone. Made a huge fan of us all for the way he talked to all of us.

Edited by Wooderson

ORoY = Gurley

But if he doesnt get the small market screw job like Kiko, Darby definite DRoY candidate

No doubt Gurley wins right now. I was just saying Karlos would be deserving of consideration on the ballot. He was featured in a lot of "ROY Race" articles before his injury (and before Gurley's return).