The Bills locker room is divided ... over the hot dog debate

YoloinOhio

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sandwich is one or more food items placed between two pieces of bread.

Ergo, a hot dog is not a sandwich, since it is placed in a split roll.

so neither is a grinder(torpedo, hoagie, sub, or whatever you wich to call it)

wow...and these guys all graduated from college...man, glad I didn't waste my money on a "college education"...but it was all in fun so thats cool...btw, if anyone invites one of the players to a bbq, make sure you just throw a hotdog on a plate...if you add the bun you'll just confuse them :lol:

You put meat in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches dude? you're fckin gross. Where do you get meat with your ice cream sandwiches?

actually...my friend eats peanutbutter and bacon sandwiches so yes some ppl do put meat on peanutbutter...no jelly tho

Now I want a hot dog

CBF

I'm meeting someone tomorrow from 11:30-12:30 right next to a Ted's style hot dog place in Atlanta (complete with Crystal Beach fries and loganberry). Having a plan for tomorrow does not help me right NOW.

I'm meeting someone tomorrow from 11:30-12:30 right next to a Ted's style hot dog place in Atlanta (complete with Crystal Beach fries and loganberry). Having a plan for tomorrow does not help me right NOW.

what? Was this place opened by a person from Buffalo? It sounds awesome.

what? Was this place opened by a person from Buffalo? It sounds awesome.

They have to be from Buffalo. Family run joint with 2 locations. Complete Ted's knock off. "Signature style" has the chili sauce, pickle and onion. Sell bottles of Webbers mustard. They even take a shot at Beef on Weck, but it can't match the dogs. They have everything but those suckers from the beach! And now I'm drooling.....

Mmmm, Barkers Red Hots!

Edited by Augie

They have to be from Buffalo. Family run joint with 2 locations. Complete Ted's knock off. "Signature style" has the chili sauce, pickle and onion. Sell bottles of Webbers mustard. They even take a shot at Beef on Weck, but it can't match the dogs. They have everything but those suckers from the beach! And now I'm drooling.....

outstanding. Nothing better than Ted's.

Just South of the USA in a place called Florida. Is The Buffalo City Bar & Grill. St. petes -----game day two Sahlens for $5 with Webers. Grilled to perfection. Their beef on Weck. Best i ever had outside of Buffalo. Also Genny cream which I can no longer stomach. And of course the Shout Song.

Old #83 has shown up at various events. i don't think he calls a hot dog a sandwich.