Trouble with Colin Kaepernick?

FireChan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cowboys did it with Garrett when he was under Wade Phillips. I like Roman and what he has done with the offense. I'm not a fan of Rex.

Certainly hurt Wade having an OC making a ton of cash. Not sure this worked out all that well for Dallas.

What is it about this fanbase? We have a Top 6 QB but we hate him and lust for guys who suck elsewhere. It's as if some like QB purgatory.

I like Tyrod Taylor. Is he a top 6 qb? Wow! You take being a homer to an other worldly level. Please sober up. :beer:

What is it about this fanbase? We have a Top 6 QB but we hate him and lust for guys who suck elsewhere. It's as if some like QB purgatory.

While I'm in agreement that the Bills shouldn't even consider Kaep you're off your rocker with the "top 6 QB" statement.

what happened to kaep? I don't get it.

Same thing that happens to every sh---y, one-read/running QB after the league has a chance to get a good look at them. Defenses figure out how to keep him in the pocket and force him to beat you passing the ball, which he doesn't possess the smarts or accuracy to do.

I wouldn't want him on the Bills for free.

I don't know of Taylor is a top 6 QB. But in small sample size, I started to go around the league and tried to think of starters I'd take over him right now, based on how they've played this year, and likely will in the next few years factoring who i expect to retire and I got...

Brady

Dalton

Big Ben

Luck

Romo

Wilson

Cam is having the kind of season we wanted: numbers worse in almost every way from Kaepernick, bolstered with a stingy D and a strong run game.

ATM, what needs to get fixed is the D, and the run game.

I don't know of Taylor is a top 6 QB. But in small sample size, I started to go around the league and tried to think of starters I'd take over him right now, based on how they've played this year, and likely will in the next few years factoring who i expect to retire and I got...

Brady

Dalton

Big Ben

Luck

Romo

Wilson

Cam is having the kind of season we wanted: numbers worse in almost every way from Kaepernick, bolstered with a stingy D and a strong run game.

ATM, what needs to get fixed is the D, and the run game.

That list is a little stingy (I presume omitting Rodgers was an oversight). Certainly I'd take Flacco, Rivers, Eli and Ryan, probably Bortles and Carr and maybe Bridgewater and Mariota.

Pocket passers > option QBs

Niners were retarded for picking Kap over Smith

Hah! I predicted this a couple years ago -- Niners fans would come to regret going with Kap instead of Alex Smith. But really, isn't that just how fans are? I mean, Kap took them to within one play of a Super Bowl victory. We overuse the term, but for half a season that Super Bowl year he really was great. Just like RG3 was in Washington for about 15 games. Which one will rebound? I still think both will, eventually ...

That list is a little stingy (I presume omitting Rodgers was an oversight). Certainly I'd take Flacco, Rivers, Eli and Ryan, probably Bortles and Carr and maybe Bridgewater and Mariota.

what about peyton? at best, taylor is a top 20 QB right now.

I like taylor, and I think he stablizes the position for us.

Not what I'm hearing from LaCanfora in the NFL today earlier today.

@JasonLaCanfora: Kaepernick and 49ers headed to a divorce in 2016: https://t.co/uMts41bwI7

This!

who said he is done in SF