Fitz hurt, Geno in, Jest suddenly WAY beatable

The Jets are beatable, to probably the rest of the league, but I don't know if they are for the Bills. If Tyrod is injured, Sammy is still whining from the injured list that they aren't passing it to him, the defence is still waiting for Rex's "genius" to kick in and they have to start their #1 pick QB who would struggle to beat a Special Olympics team, I think it's a close jets win no matter who starts at QB for them.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geno looked as bad as EJ yesterday. Holding onto the ball and taking the sack or running out of bounds instead of throwing the ball away. Good stuff (for the Bills that is). Fitz has some kind of ligament damage is what Schefter said on the radio this morning, not sure how long he'd be out.

Plus the Jets D looked very beatable yesterday as well. Good news all around for the Bills.

The Jets were always looking beatable if you watched them play. They just had the absurd luck to face the Colts one week after we hurt luck and gave them the blueprint and played cupcake teams to get 4 wins. Every time they've played a half decent team (Eagles and Raiders) they found their teeth kicked in during the first half.

Every time they've played a half decent team (Eagles and Raiders) they found their teeth kicked in during the first half.

In fairness to the Jets, they were without Ivory vs. the Eagles, and they're not good enough to beat half-decent teams if they're one dimensional.

I heard Fitz could be back just after we play them because it's a ligament damaged to his non throwing hand and he could play with a splint on the hand or something like that once it's had a bit of time to heal.

But CAN HE WEAR HIS WEDDING RING?