Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills draft a Safety in round 1 this upcoming draft?

Thoughts?

CBF

I think safety is an underrated position, but I'm seeing gaping holes on the line, Glenn and Incognito about to be free agents, Woods about go into a contract year and Harvin not looking worth 9 million a year.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan says the Bills are expecting Tyrod Taylor to be 100 percent this week. Percy Harvin is in the building.

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says Percy Harvin is here and "wants to play, wants to help this team." #Bills

@JaySkurski

Rex says Corey Graham suffered a groin injury against the Jaguars. He's expected to be limited in practice Wednesday. #Bills

@SalSports

On McKelvin, Rex: "yeah." Plans on activating him.

Bills draft a Safety in round 1 this upcoming draft?

Thoughts?

CBF

i am still Team QB in the 1st... But Jeremy Cash at Duke is a player I would have my eye on. He's a transfer from OSU and very good - not sure what round he's projected. He's tall too - about 6'2.

@JaySkurski

Rex says "we were all upset with Sammy" regarding Watkins' comments on Instagram. #Bills

@SalSports

Sorry for clunkiness of McKelvin tweet. Rex said they'll activate him and smirked when asked if he could play safety. "We'll see."

@MatthewFairburn

Bills DT Kyle Williams will likely miss the next two weeks.

@buffalobills

Rex: Feels good Sammy's recovery. Expects McKelvin and Graham to play this week. Kyle Williams likely out for Dolphins and Jets games.

@buffalobills

"Great to be back and to put the past in our rear view mirror. Our guys are getting healthy. We're ready to go."

CS0sSQ6WwAEMn6Q.jpg

@buffalobills

"Percy Harvin is in the building, in the training room, and I know he wants to be here and contribute to this team."

CS0rIFgUAAAsQsE.jpg

:lol: :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

Duke Williams has added a new piece of clothing to his locker #Bills

CS0uUyyWwAYCbON.jpg

@TyDunne

Sammy Watkins just spoke. Said "I love the fans." Have to take good feedback and bad feedback. Regretted comments right away.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams said this was his third concussion of his career.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams didn't realize he had a concussion until the end of the Giants game when the headache set in. Took hit in third quarter.

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams says his concussion symptoms are gone. Had headaches, dizziness, trouble sleeping, nausea. Couldn't drive for 1 1/2 weeks.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams isn't worried about his future despite his third concussion because he takes care of himself. "I have a hard head."

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams says he will play this week against Miami and that the concussion won't affect the way he plays: "I run with an attitude."

Found this somewhat surprising - given Rex's whole 'players can say what they want' philosophy

Allowing the players to say what they want and liking what they do say are two different things.

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams says his concussion symptoms are gone. Had headaches, dizziness, trouble sleeping, nausea. Couldn't drive for 1 1/2 weeks.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams isn't worried about his future despite his third concussion because he takes care of himself. "I have a hard head."

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams says he will play this week against Miami and that the concussion won't affect the way he plays: "I run with an attitude."

Let's hope his hard head stops his brain from sloshing around - can't help but fear this could be a recurring issue - hopefully not.