Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All teams go through injuries. Good teams find a way to win.

This is kind of an untrue cliché statement. The Bengals, for example, have had almost no injuries this year. I can't think of another team missing, in a rotating and consistent basis its starting QB, RB, two WRs, CB, and Safety that would have started the season better than 3-4.

Is Corey G. playing Sunday. If not, I'm a bit worried about the secondary. Rambo will likely come in and injury Darby

This is kind of an untrue cliché statement. The Bengals, for example, have had almost no injuries this year. I can't think of another team missing, in a rotating and consistent basis its starting QB, RB, two WRs, CB, and Safety that would have started the season better than 3-4.

Is Corey G. playing Sunday. If not, I'm a bit worried about the secondary. Rambo will likely come in and injury Darby

rex says Graham should be good to go. Fingers crossed.

:lol: :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

Duke Williams has added a new piece of clothing to his locker #Bills

CS0uUyyWwAYCbON.jpg

@TyDunne

Sammy Watkins just spoke. Said "I love the fans." Have to take good feedback and bad feedback. Regretted comments right away.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams said this was his third concussion of his career.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams didn't realize he had a concussion until the end of the Giants game when the headache set in. Took hit in third quarter.

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams says his concussion symptoms are gone. Had headaches, dizziness, trouble sleeping, nausea. Couldn't drive for 1 1/2 weeks.

@MatthewFairburn

Karlos Williams isn't worried about his future despite his third concussion because he takes care of himself. "I have a hard head."

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams says he will play this week against Miami and that the concussion won't affect the way he plays: "I run with an attitude."

omg the shirt in duke Williams locker is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

@AP_NFL

Dolphins look to be more competitive vs. Bills in Round 2 http://apne.ws/1WuChCu

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami center Mike Pouncey has a simple explanation why the Dolphins believe their game against Buffalo will be significantly different than the teams' first meeting when the Bills pounded them 41-14.

A lot has changed in Miami since Week 3.

"I think we're competing more and I feel like our team's going to be more ready to go," Pouncey said. "We feel like they came into our home and beat us up pretty bad, so it's going to be a good matchup and we're going to be ready to play this weekend. We've got to keep ourselves out of third-and-long situations because everybody on that defensive line is a Pro Bowl player."

Hopefully for Karlos's sake it's not a reoccurring thing. If he gets another bad one like that, he should hang them up and walk away from the game.

I read Ty Dunne's article and I'm really concerned for the kid. He's tough and he wants to ball, but I don't think the likelihood of concussions goes down after what he's been through. I hope he doesn't do permanent damage to himself in the name of this game.