Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

I read Ty Dunne's article and I'm really concerned for the kid. He's tough and he wants to ball, but I don't think the likelihood of concussions goes down after what he's been through. I hope he doesn't do permanent damage to himself in the name of this game.

Hopefully for everyone's sake, he gets lucky, and wears a marshmallow helmet or something... but his style of play is big hits, so... I'm kinda keeping my expectations at him only lasting a couple years in the league :(

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All teams go through injuries. Good teams find a way to win.

Is that why Romo and Dez Bryant, the team that went deep into the playoffs last year have lost there last 5?

we didn't have our starting QB, #1 and #2 WR, #1 RB still somewhat hurt, and #2 out who was at one point avg 8 yards a carry, our starting RG, RT, Pro Bowl DT, best DB in Aaron Williams, and one of our better CB's gone since last year in McKelvin. Oh and Graham was plying hurt because we had almost noone left.

No one survives those kind of injuries. We will look different with most of these guys returning either this week or next week.

2015 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 9

13oep73r6lmvxcqazzhvjfchv.gifn0fd1z6xmhigb0eej3323ebwq.gif

Distribution:
WIMK - Fort Myers, FL
WFOR - Miami, FL
WTSP - St. Petersburg, FL
WPEC - West Palm Beach, FL
WABI – Bangor, ME
WGME – Portland, ME
WAGM – Presque Isle, ME
WBNG – Binghamton, NY
WIVB – Buffalo, NY
WWNY – Carthage, NY
WENY – Elmira, NY
WROC – Rochester, NY
WTVH – Syracuse, NY
WPRI - Providence, RI

In all seriousness, it's shocking that these guys don't do more pilates & yoga as part of their conditioning. Not surprising to see so many soft tissue injuries.

Building core strength should be an essential part of their regimen and Pilates is excellent for just that.