Bills vs. Dolphins History

NFL Maps Week 9

CS_ShnZU8AAr5FA.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Color Analyst: Soloman Wilcots

BILLS LOOK AHEAD AFTER BYE WEEK

marcell-defense-loud.jpg

Coming off of this week's bye week, the Bills will return to practice on Monday and focus on playing three consecutive AFC East games to start the second half of the season.

Campbell Provides Injury Updates & Recaps Patriots (8:30)

Dolphins Interim Head Coach Dan Campbell meets with the media on Friday to review the Dolphins-Patriots game and discuss injuries to several key players that occurred in Thursday's game. Watch for Campbell's strong comments on the attitude of the team after the tough defeat and get his insight on some players that may help to fill the void created by the loss of Cameron Wake.

NOTEBOOK: Campbell Remains Confident In Defensive Line; Other Notes

By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

Despite the loss of Pro Bowl defensive end Cameron Wake to injury, Dolphins Interim Head Coach Dan Campbell is optimistic about the talent and depth that remains on the team's defensive line.

PRESS RELEASE: Dolphins Make Roster Moves

Miami places defensive end on injured reserve and signs offensive lineman.

Dolphins hard-pressed to replace Cameron Wake on field and in locker room

The Dolphins were in a somber mood after pass-rusher Cameron Wake, the "heart and soul" of their defense, injured his Achilles.

Will Dolphins rebound from adversity?

Crucial division game against Buffalo could determine the team's direction entering the second half of the season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it even close? Is Kouandjio now comparable to Henderson? B/c he hasn't been since they were drafted.

neither are "great" but CK has been more consistent. Henderson will have flashes of good play and then be downright awful. I wouldn't be surprised to see CK remain starter. Edited by YoloinOhio

No way to even predict what the Bills will play like against the Dolphins. Hopefully it won't be ****, but it might be. Will the team quit? I guess that's what I want to know.

Quit ? At 3-4 with no teams in the WC race running away with anything? I haven't seen any sign of that . If anything they might have quit after EJs six minutes of vomit in the first half vs Jags. So no,they may not play well ( esp if they don't get a bunch of guys back) but I don't see any quit in them at this point.

Should be an easy game, Dolphins don't play well at Buffalo and the Bills should win with Tyrod and Sammy back healthy.

I don't know if any game could be easy for the Bills right now. It sure looks winnable though.

Bills can't beat Jax, so I cannot in good faith predict them to beat anyone else in the league.

Harumph.

Well, that wasn't really the Bills. It was kinda like preseason Bills + EJ at QB. The only way JAX was winning that game was if you gave them TDs. EJ was all too happy to oblige. They weren't going to score them otherwise. I'll withhold judgment on wiring future games until I know who's actually playing QB and WR.

Well, that wasn't really the Bills. It was kinda like preseason Bills + EJ at QB. The only way JAX was winning that game was if you gave them TDs. EJ was all too happy to oblige. They weren't going to score them otherwise. I'll withhold judgment on wiring future games until I know who's actually playing QB and WR.

All teams go through injuries. Good teams find a way to win.

All teams go through injuries. Good teams find a way to win.

Some injuries are more critical than others. An injury that requires EJM to see the field is pretty critical. Many on this board think the Jets are a good team. Geno had to play and they lost. Absolutes such as good teams find a way to win are just cliches. Good teams lose games when they are missing key players. I am not calling the Bills a good team, but teams with winning records have lost games when hit by the injury bug.

Should be an easy game, Dolphins don't play well at Buffalo and the Bills should win with Tyrod and Sammy back healthy.

What is the word on Tyrod & Sammy? Will they be back next Sunday?

How about Karlos Williams & Harvin? We need all of these guys back.

What is the word on Tyrod & Sammy? Will they be back next Sunday?

How about Karlos Williams & Harvin? We need all of these guys back.

rex presser tomorrow - should address injuries

Only news on Harvin was that the Bills and he have been in communication and things were positive

Edited by YoloinOhio