Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Tyrod Taylor says he's 100%, trainers will decide if he needs to wear a knee brace Sunday. Says it won't matter. No restrictions with it.

@TyDunne

Taylor: "We're looking forward to getting guys back on the field and being explosive again."

@TBNSports

Buffalo News Sports Retweeted Tyler Dunne

Our updates continue from an eventful day back from the bye for the #Bills: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/02/live-coverage-mondays-buffalo-bills-practice-media-sessions/

Campbell Analyzes State Of The Roster (9:09)
Dolphins Interim Head Coach Dan Campbell meets with reporters in Davie following the team's practice on Monday as the players returned to the facility in preparation for Sunday's AFC East clash with the Bills. Watch for Campbell's comments on possible options as the team looks to make-up for the loss of Cameron Wake and Ja'Wuan James to injuries and hear Campbell analyze some of the issues that the team had in the running game against the Patriots last week.

@TyDunne

Karlos Williams on his concussion: "You’re always tired but you can’t sleep. Your head’s always pounding, throbbing, your head feels tight."

Tyrod Taylor expected to start Sunday; other injured Bills return
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor is expected to return to the starting lineup Sunday just when the team begins a three-game run through the division.

No way to even predict what the Bills will play like against the Dolphins. Hopefully it won't be ****, but it might be. Will the team quit? I guess that's what I want to know.

Agree. It is hard to predict which team will show up. Frustrating!!! Rex has got the D doing such screwy things, they're not even close to the dominating level they were last year. The offense is inconsistent, and the special teams is a mess this year. Factor in double digit penalties and/ or several bone-head penalties and it can look like a fire drill gone bad out there.

That being said, I'm hoping the by-week has helped cleared some people's heads, injured guys now are back in the fold, and they've smoothed some things over with all 3 units. We'll see soon enough when the fish are at the Ralph this Sunday. As for me, I'll be cautiously optimistic while I keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the season. Go Bills.

Did Rodak just go Full Yoda? "Grammatical errors, there were"

:lol: Do or do not!

@mikerodak

Rex on Sammy Watkins: "I can understand why the fans would be upset with him. We were all upset with him. It doesn't represent who he is."

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: #Bills coach Rex Ryan says Sammy Watkins' Instagram post 'doesn't represent who he is' http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/02/rex-ryan-says-sammy-watkins-instagram-post-doesnt-represent-who-he-is/

Tyrod Taylor: "I'm One-Hundred Percent" (4:11)

Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor discusses his status for this weekend's game against the Dolphins, getting back to work following the Bye week, and the return of his injured teammates on offense.

Rex takes bye week page from Reid book

Bills head coach Rex Ryan was stewing heading into the bye week after his team was unable to pull out a win in a big comeback effort against Jacksonville in London. Prior to the loss he had put together a different kind of plan for the bye week concerning his players. They would get the entire week off.

Under the terms of the CBA, players get a mandatory four days off on a bye week, but Ryan was committed to giving his team the full week and explained why on Monday.

Rex Ryan: "Feel Great About Guys Coming Back" (9:38)

Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan talks about getting players back on the field after the bye week and the challenge in front of the team.

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: One month later, RB Karlos Williams returns from his concussion ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/02/one-month-later-karlos-williams-returns-from-his-concussion/

Dolphins Have Confidence In Shelby
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

With Cameron Wake on injured reserve after sustaining a torn Achilles tendon last Thursday night, Shelby is looking at taking over as the starting left defensive end.

NOTEBOOK: Ulrick John Happy To Be In Miami; Other Notes
By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

John played left tackle at Georgia State but says he can line up anywhere on the offensive line.

@TBNSports

What They Said: Today's transcripts of #Bills coach Rex Ryan plus Tyrod Taylor & Sammy Watkins: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/02/what-they-said-transcripts-of-coach-rex-ryan-tyrod-taylor-sammy-watkins-after-mondays-buffalo-bills-practice/