Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on return to NY next week: "I'm going to get some good food... I know where to go... that's all I've thought about that."

Rex saw my avatar apparently. Well guess what, it stays unless they win this week.

@buffalobills

"We're not where we want to be. I feel for our fans. But the season's a long way from over. The sky is not falling."

CS-rYVxUEAEgB6o.jpg

:lol:

@salmaiorana

Rex said he was really happy with the way Kouandjio played when he got the chance. Will be interesting to see if he starts Sunday

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I was really happy with the way Cyrus Kouandjio played. He really stepped it up.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex: we're one game out of playoff picture, that helps, but everything we want is still in front of us. #Bills

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on return to NY next week: "I'm going to get some good food... I know where to go... that's all I've thought about that."

@buffalobills

"We're not where we want to be. I feel for our fans. But the season's a long way from over. The sky is not falling."

CS-rYVxUEAEgB6o.jpg

@salmaiorana

Rex said he was really happy with the way Kouandjio played when he got the chance. Will be interesting to see if he starts Sunday

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I was really happy with the way Cyrus Kouandjio played. He really stepped it up.

Dear Rex, I will decide when the sky is falling! Now push that sky back up where it belongs please. Love, Yolo

@AdamBenigni

@buffalobills

CS-rYVxUEAEgB6o.jpg

@salmaiorana

@JoeBuscaglia

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex: we're one game out of playoff picture, that helps, but everything we want is still in front of us. #Bills

Rex should be thinking about coaching up a team to win football games rather than where to have dinner.

Rex should be thinking about coaching up a team to win football games rather than where to have dinner.

huh? He is thinking about playing Miami. They asked him about the Jets game and he said the only thing he had thought about regarding that game is where he's eating. Point being he's focused on Miami rather than the return to his former team 4 days later. Were you being sarcastic? Edited by YoloinOhio

@TBNSports

#Bills breakdown with @viccarucci: Returning from bye, #Dolphins & more w/@AdamBenigni: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/04/take-2-video-bills-breakdown-with-vic-carucci-on-returning-from-bye-the-dolphins-more/

CS-zJseWIAAVOaa.jpg

@SalSports

Rex: Bills as healthy as they've been all season (story and updates): http://www.wgr550.com/Rex-Bills-as-healthy-as-they-ve-been-all-season/22141919

@GregLikens

Ja'Wuan James says he isn't sure how long he'll be out with his toe injury & says he can't talk about it #Dolphins

@AdamHBeasley

Ja'Wuan Jones' left foot is in a cast. Has a mini cart to get around. Said he couldn't feel his foot when he hurt it against the Patriots.

@BuffRumblings

Mario gon' eat. RT @JoeBuscaglia Jason Fox or Dallas Thomas to likely to start at right tackle. Hide yo kids.

CS-1qbfWcAIVkjq.jpg

@SalSports

A gorgeous, warm November day as the Bills stretch to @gunsnroses

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/661948402918273024/pu/vid/1280x720/0Kb_mPVqNZaGnO_b.mp4

@ChrisBrownBills

Harvin and Kyle Williams the only non-participants at practice today. #Bills

@buffalobills

Just your average November football weather in Buffalo. (It snowed at our last home game.)

CS-5Q-EWoAA2w_9.jpg

@SolomonsWisdom

On the call this weekend for @MiamiDolphins @buffalobills @NFLonCBS

@viccarucci

Sammy Watkins back on the field for #Bills individual WR drills. Still no sign of Percy Harvin, who was not expected to participate.

@GregLikens

Tannehill says the team is aware of the struggles on 3rd down & they're working hard to fix them #Dolphins

Oh man I sure hope he plays

CBF

@TyDunne

There's only been seven connections between Taylor and Watkins so far this year. Bills hope that changes.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/661954205905760256/pu/vid/1280x720/MLCakSt9Bzoi70Rx.mp4

Every time I try to get out, they suck me back in...

:doh:

Resistance is Futile!

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Wednesday #Bills practice report ... Sammy Watkins is doing more at One Bills Drive ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/04/wednesday-practice-report-sammy-watkins-doing-more-at-one-bills-drive/

Miami head coach on DE Wake’s replacement

Miami Dolphins interim head coach Dan Campbell has experienced his first bit of adversity as head coach. He lost both his starting right tackle in Ju’Wuan James and his top pass rusher in Cameron Wake last week in the loss to New England. His plan is to insert Derrick Shelby into the starting lineup in Wake’s place. Here’s what he thinks Shelby is capable of in trying to fill the void left by Wake.

Shelby is one of those guys that we’re fortunate to have,” Campbell said. “I mean every bit of a starter for us as a rotation type player, so you couldn’t ask really for a better guy to come in and fill in for (Cameron) Wake obviously a lot more than he’s been doing and I mean I have a lot of confidence in Shelby. Shelby is one of those guys who he is fundamentally sound and he’s an explosive athlete. He’s not the speed rusher that Cam (Cameron Wake) is, but he’s going to go in there and do a nice job for us.”

Tyrod & Karlos update

Good news for Tyrod Taylor and Karlos Williams as they return from injury. Head coach Rex Ryan said both are going to participate fully in Wednesday’s practice.

“Tyrod (Taylor) is full (go),” said Ryan. “Karlos is full (go).”

Rex still believes in home field advantage
Bills head coach Rex Ryan has lobbied the Buffalo fan base more than once this season to support the team for home games and the fans have come through in a big way. Unfortunately the team’s home record hasn’t reflected that support. Buffalo has a 1-3 home mark, but that has not dissuaded Ryan’s belief that home field can still provide an edge for his team this Sunday.