Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Tonight for the first time in history, we're wearing red. A look at past Bills uniforms: http://bufbills.co/7kI5Ms

CToCWRoWwAA395t.jpg

CToCWS-WUAAPYYe.jpg

That's my biggest problem with this marketing ploy.... They say it honors the history of the franchise, blah, blah. ..but Buffalo doesn't have a history of red? When I think of Buffalo colors its... Blue. Not red. Stupid people at nike didn't even research the team enough to figure this out. Unless... Of course the red jerseys are meant to represent the pain and anger of being a Bills fan, then maybe it's spot on.

That's my biggest problem with this marketing ploy.... They say it honors the history of the franchise, blah, blah. ..but Buffalo doesn't have a history of red? When I think of Buffalo colors its... Blue. Not red. Stupid people at nike didn't even research the team enough to figure this out. Unless... Of course the red jerseys are meant to represent the pain and anger of being a Bills fan, then maybe it's spot on.

red is part of their color scheme. They wore red helmets for years. If the uni wasn't different than their normal blue and white then it wouldn't be "alternate"

red is part of their color scheme. They wore red helmets for years. If the uni wasn't different than their normal blue and white then it wouldn't be "alternate"

I was hoping theyvwould wear the red helmets tonight and the jets would wear their old green ones too. It would make them look like they were playing one of the early non NFL endorsed football video games for the 'Christmas in November' game tonight.....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/12/bills-finally-get-to-be-the-patriots-tonight/

What a stupid article by Florio

So does this mean the Bills are allowed to cheat tonight then?

CBF

only thing worse is reading the Pats fans comments below, they talk like they have been the elite NFL franchise since the beginning of the league and nothing before Brady (I doubt many of them even go back to being fans during the Blender years) ever existed. Their response to someone saying they cheat is "your jealous.....Brady/Belicheck are the greatest ever in history.....blah,blah,blah". I don't think I have ever heard one of them ever give a solid answer when questioned about them cheating. If it's not the other fan being jealous it's "everyone does it"

only thing worse is reading the Pats fans comments below, they talk like they have been the elite NFL franchise since the beginning of the league and nothing before Brady (I doubt many of them even go back to being fans during the Blender years) ever existed. Their response to someone saying they cheat is "your jealous.....Brady/Belicheck are the greatest ever in history.....blah,blah,blah". I don't think I have ever heard one of them ever give a solid answer when questioned about them cheating. If it's not the other fan being jealous it's "everyone does it"

In their defense, it's been 15 years. FIFTEEN YEARS since this ridiculousness started. That's an eternity football-wise.

The red is ok, but again, why?

Couldn't they just have stuck to the all-blues thought? Or put us in "ultra blue" all-blues? I don't know just don't like the the third color thing...

And again, Dallas' "Color Splash" unis are ALL WHITE. Huh??

The red is ok, but again, why?

Couldn't they just have stuck to the all-blues thought? Or put us in "ultra blue" all-blues? I don't know just don't like the the third color thing...

And again, Dallas' "Color Splash" unis are ALL WHITE. Huh??

It's a Nike thing. All blue is part of the Bills' regular uniform rotation.