TT may not be ready for Dolfins so who do we start?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan is confident about everything.

He needs to be right more often than confident, though. To paraphrase Al Campanis, he "lacks necesseties."

GO BILLS!!!

Who cares... Why would he tell the media and fans anything? Nobody deserves to know but the team themselves.

Hearing through grapevine that TT has had injury setback and concern he may not be ready next week to start against the Dolfins. If this is the case do the start the Putrid Ej, Johnson whom they just signed or some other guy off the street. If your the Bills what do you do?

the worst QB possible, really we should just start all the backups, tank time.

Couldn't be any further from the truth. He could've/ should've played in London.

Is this from the same source that said Marcell went to the hospital with a hip injury?

Expect Trod to play.

Imo

thanks for good news Leroi, imo

"Rex said he is confident Whatever Bills Player Is Injured will be ready Week Whatever next Game Is."

Rex Ryan always says this.

To answer question, EJ. Yes he is a mixed bag, but he is our mixed bag.

Mixed bag? As in the kind punks light on fire on an old mans' porch? :huh:

Hearing through grapevine that TT has had injury setback and concern he may not be ready next week to start against the Dolfins. If this is the case do the start the Putrid Ej, Johnson whom they just signed or some other guy off the street. If your the Bills what do you do?

Who else. The backup EJ.

Couldn't be any further from the truth. He could've/ should've played in London.

Is this from the same source that said Marcell went to the hospital with a hip injury?

Expect Trod to play.

Imo

not for nothing but your inside information is batting .500

The only time I want to see EJ play again is when we are up by 40 pts and he's in to hand the ball to our 4th string back or to kneel down.

Not me he would probably fumble the hand off. Is it me or does he seem to have trouble handing the ball to the running back? It just seems awkward like he slows down the back by keeping his hands in there to long.

Edited by ORTON1QB

Not me he would probable fumble the hand off. Is it me or does he seem to have trouble handing the ball to the running back? It just seems awkward like he slows down the back by keeping his hands in there to long.

We get it you don't like EJ.

To ignore that EJ had 3 passing TD's and 1 rushing TD in the last 2 games is being ignorant of the whole picture.

Need I remind you of the 24 total points by the Bills the prior 2 games.

In the 2 losses EJ led the offense and put up 21 (14 himself) and 24 points (14 himself), and yes 3 turnovers which he overcame.

If you want to play the stats game. EJ had the same completion ratio and passed for 20 more yards than Dalton who is sitting at 6-0.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If this is true then WE ARE :censored: !!!!!