time to cut EJ. Bring in Tebow as a backup

I can't take seeing throws 2 to 3 yards behind a receiver one more time. Late in the game and shady is wide open and he literally throws the ball 3 yards behind him. I don't get it. I know people will flame me for bringing up Tebow but I know he would have found a way to win this game. He certainly would not have fell at 3 opportunities to get one $%@@^ yard.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take seeing throws 2 to 3 yards behind a receiver one more time. Late in the game and shady is wide open and he literally throws the ball 3 yards behind him. I don't get it. I know people will flame me for bringing up Tebow but I know he would have found a way to win this game. He certainly would not have fell at 3 opportunities to get one $%@@^ yard.

Thanks for the biglaugh.gif

Yea EJ was bad in the second quarter today, but do you seriously think Tebow could make the TD throw to Woods or the TD throw to Easley?

Come on man wake up and smell the coffee - there is a good reason why Tebow isn't on an NFL roster.

Good God man! Get a grip!

Yea EJ was bad in the second quarter today, but do you seriously think Tebow could make the TD throw to Woods or the TD throw to Easley?

Come on man wake up and smell the coffee - there is a good reason why Tebow isn't on an NFL roster.

Totally agree with you. He does not have EJ's arm but he would have gotten there in a few shorter passes.

You're an idiot.

Don't be an idiot.

here we go (popcorn)

he did have that big throw to DT against the Steelers in the playoffs