Former SU/Buffalo Bills HC Doug Marrone Won Today

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/10/jaguars_wanted_to_win_for_doug_marrone_bills_buffalo_london_jacksonville.html#incart_river_home

This is for all of us Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York who KNEW that losing of Doug Marrone and hiring of Rex Ryan would completely backfire on the Buffalo Bills.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/10/jaguars_wanted_to_win_for_doug_marrone_bills_buffalo_london_jacksonville.html#incart_river_home

This is for all of us Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York who KNEW that losing of Doug Marrone and hiring of Rex Ryan would completely backfire on the Buffalo Bills.

He quit on us, or did you forget?

The idea here was for the Buffalo Bills to beat not only the Jacksonville Jaguars but also to beat former Buffalo Bills head coach Doug Marrone who now coaches the OL at Jacksonville.

That didn't happen.

We Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York are the smartest, most knowledgeable, least rose-colored glasses wearing Buffalo Bills fans that exist.

And we Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York could have told anyone that losing Doug Marrone was going to be a bad thing. I think we did.

And we Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York could have told you that Rex Ryan is a bum and was going to be a bad hire for the Buffalo Bills. I think we did.

Strong Suggestion: When it comes to the Buffalo Bills all anyone needs to do is just ask any Buffalo Bills fan(s) here in Syracuse, New York what we think. We know the Buffalo Bills better than anyone - especially Buffalo Bills fans in Buffalo and Rochester.

:worthy:

Hey Doug left on his own and am sure he cost the jags some points today

The Buffalo Bills never should have created a situation where Doug Marrone would walk.

It would be year three for HC Doug Marrone with momentum clearly on his side.

Everyone here in Syracuse, New York saw that. Everyone in Buffalo and Rochester missed it.

He quit it's on him and no one else

The Buffalo Bills never should have created a situation where Doug Marrone would walk.

Everyone here in Syracuse, New York saw that. Everyone in Buffalo and Rochester missed it.

wait -- i thought you were joking about all this syracuse, ny being the best, smartest fans in the universe stuff in previous posts. you were serious?

Today's game did get me thinking about whether or not Marrone knew something and maybe that's why he bailed (that and the $4Mil).....Like maybe he knew that Whaley wasn't willing to invest in a top tier QB or something like that....it was probably the money though.

Edited by chaccof

wait -- i thought you were joking about all this syracuse, ny being the best, smartest fans in the universe stuff in previous posts. you were serious?

I know several Syracuse fans, and most of them root for a different team, and only follow the Bills because of geographical proximity.

Maybe that is what makes them smart fans?

The idea here was for the Buffalo Bills to beat not only the Jacksonville Jaguars but also to beat former Buffalo Bills head coach Doug Marrone who now coaches the OL at Jacksonville.

That didn't happen.

We Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York are the smartest, most knowledgeable, least rose-colored glasses wearing Buffalo Bills fans that exist.

And we Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York could have told anyone that losing Doug Marrone was going to be a bad thing. I think we did.

And we Buffalo Bills fans here in Syracuse, New York could have told you that Rex Ryan is a bum and was going to be a bad hire for the Buffalo Bills. I think we did.

Strong Suggestion: When it comes to the Buffalo Bills all anyone needs to do is just ask any Buffalo Bills fan(s) here in Syracuse, New York what we think. We know the Buffalo Bills better than anyone - especially Buffalo Bills fans in Buffalo and Rochester.

:worthy:

I've heard of the Flutie curse and, most recently, the Freddie Curse....but you mean to tell me we now have to deal with a Saint Doug curse?? Seriously...we are screwed.

Today's game did get me thinking about whether or not Marrone knew something and maybe that's why he bailed (that and the $4Mil).....Like maybe he knew that Whaley wasn't willing to invest in a top tier QB or something like that....it was probably the money though.

Who is this top tier qb we refuse to invest in? If anything we've overpaid for several guys praying they'd be able to grow into the type that weren't available.

We've been down this road before. You don't speak for all Bills fans in Syracuse, or Syracuse fans, All the Syracuse fans I know were glad Marrone left SU, He had a lucky last year just like he had a lucky last year with the Bills,

You mean how they created the situation where the owner was old and the team was going to change hands in the not too distant future? That situation? Got it, makes sense now. Man, they screwed that up.