Percy Harvin Out vs. Miami; Placed on Injured Reserve

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long Percy.

Yep. He's done in Buffalo. Too bad the gamble didn't pay off.

@SalSports

Harvin has a 3-year deal with Bills with last 2 voidable by team. Scheduled to make over $9M each year they will almost certainly do that.

@mikerodak

If Percy Harvin is on the Bills roster 5th day after the Super Bowl, his '16 and '17 seasons will void. Harvin’s time in BUF could be over.

@mikerodak

Call me cray, but wide receiver might be a need for the Bills in the 2016 draft. Watkins injury-prone and Woods entering final year.

@ChrisTrapasso

Chris Trapasso Retweeted Rotoworld Football

Unfortunate injuries for super talented player. WR near top (or at top) of #Bills offseason acquisition priorities.

@TomPelissero

#Bills put Percy Harvin on injured reserve to make room for Leodis McKelvin. So talented but Harvin is running out of chances here.

@SalSports

I'd really look to lock up R. Woods before next season if I were Bills. Been best/most consistent WR since he's been here, entering final yr

Yep. He's done in Buffalo. Too bad the gamble didn't pay off.@SalSports

Harvin has a 3-year deal with Bills with last 2 voidable by team. Scheduled to make over $9M each year they will almost certainly do that.

@mikerodak

If Percy Harvin is on the Bills roster 5th day after the Super Bowl, his '16 and '17 seasons will void. Harvins time in BUF could be over.

@mikerodak

Call me cray, but wide receiver might be a need for the Bills in the 2016 draft. Watkins injury-prone and Woods entering final year.

@ChrisTrapasso

Chris Trapasso Retweeted Rotoworld Football

Unfortunate injuries for super talented player. WR near top (or at top) of #Bills offseason acquisition priorities.

@TomPelissero

#Bills put Percy Harvin on injured reserve to make room for Leodis McKelvin. So talented but Harvin is running out of chances here.

That second twit doesn't make sense, does it?

No, I edited my reply (I think maybe you added a twit as I was replying?). The second twit is the one makes no sense unless I'm reading it wrong.

Gotcha now and I agree. Seems like they'd have to void so the other years won't kick in.

@mikerodak

If Percy Harvin is on the Bills roster 5th day after the Super Bowl, his '16 and '17 seasons will void. Harvins time in BUF could be over.

The last good WR the Bills had was Lee Evans. The last great wideout was Eric Molds and that was like over a decade ago. The Bills have had extremely poor WR talent for many many years now.

Lee Evans wasn't even that good. I'd take Stevie over Evans, any day of the week.

Peace out Percy. It was nice knowing ya

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Damn. This year has been one giant back-fire. Whaley really took some risks, and not all have panned out.

I feel for Whaley, but some of his decisions are head scratchers, to say the least.

#goingrouge.

Imo

Edited by Leroi