Tank the Season

The_Dude

Tank. We're not a playoff team. We DONT have a QB. It's time to do what the Sabres did and go find our Eichel.

There are several intriguing QB prospects this year and I say tank and trade whatever you have to trade, to include Dareus if need be, to end this crap. We can't compete without a QB.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be serious. TT would've played better. Get rid of Rex, and this is will right itself.

I don't know why some of you are impressed with TT. He's fast. He can run. But im not impressed with his ability to get it out on time, or his accuracy.

I don't know why some of you are impressed with TT. He's fast. He can run. But im not impressed with his ability to get it out on time, or his accuracy.

conversely, not that i disagree with your assessment, EJ Manuel lacks vision and doesn't have the ability to put the touch that Taylor has. These combine to create the same shortfalls at the position that Taylor has.

conversely, not that i disagree with your assessment, EJ Manuel lacks vision and doesn't have the ability to put the touch that Taylor has. These combine to create the same shortfalls at the position that Taylor has.

It seems everyone is missing the fact that our defense blows and we lose the field position battle each game. A decent defense would help. Our offense isn't the problem.

Tank. We're not a playoff team. We DONT have a QB. It's time to do what the Sabres did and go find our Eichel.

There are several intriguing QB prospects this year and I say tank and trade whatever you have to trade, to include Dareus if need be, to end this crap. We can't compete without a QB.

Good to hear Bill's recovering from his stroke. Let us know when you start to recover from yours.

Loser-mentality.

They're 3-3. Could easily be 5-3 when they meet the Jets.

I hope the Bills don't give up as easily as the fans do.

The only loss I'm disappointed with is the Giants. I think Tyrod could've worked the magic in this game, too, but he needs to get healthy.

Really have no have issue with his accuracy. He is still very much learning on the job. Very little game experience. With that said, fix the defense... fix the team. TT has shown enough right now that they could win a lot of games with him. I've been an EJ apologist for quite a while now, that ended today. Receivers just have to work too hard to make plays on his passes. Can't win that way.

I'm also among the last to the fire the HC parties that are so frequent around here, but Rex has officially lost me. I mean I've been criminally apologetic for some of our HCs long after y'all called for their heads. But I cannot stand that buffoon Rex any longer. He has to go.

Loser-mentality.

The only loss I'm disappointed with is the Giants. I think Tyrod could've worked the magic in this game, too, but he needs to get healthy.

It's not "loser mentality." It's the idea that the Bills plan for this season was to win without a QB by running the ball and playing great D. Its not working because it doesn't work anymore. We need a QB. We have to draft one. It's that simple. Tyrod Taylor is not a franchise QB.

I'd like to see Roamn as HC and bring back schwartz!!

Flip it, the correct hire from the beginning should have been Schwartz and his defensive scheme and Roman as the OC/Asst. HC

Please list these intriguing QBs you want to tank and trade for?

It's not "loser mentality." It's the idea that the Bills plan for this season was to win without a QB by running the ball and playing great D. Its not working because it doesn't work anymore. We need a QB. We have to draft one. It's that simple. Tyrod Taylor is not a franchise QB.

It's definitely loser mentality. If you want to tank, you're a loser.

Running the ball and playing good D still works.

I agree with drafting a QB.

Might as well, with all the injuries and the way Rex is misusing the D.

#turn down the heat for Cook

I'd like to see Roamn as HC and bring back schwartz!!

and Cook

Loser-mentality.

could be 2 - 4

Tanking=Eichel=winning

would do the same here

I don't get this mentality. What would you call the Bills since Kelly hung it up? Let's see...how about insignificant. How about a team for losers in a city of losers? That's pretty accurate.

But how about this, how about we finally do what needs to be done to fix the situation and that's draft a real QB. TT isn't the answer. He's not that accurate and he isn't taking us to the Super Bowl. I want to lose sooo bad that we finally fix this debacle and land a QB that win in a shoot out.

Tanking=Eichel=winning

would do the same here

There. That. What is sooo difficult about that concept?

Loser-mentality.

+1000

Could be 6-0... Could be 5-1...Could be 4-2..

We could be any number of things, but we're 3-3. No more, no less.

Also, Eichel isnt exactly equalling winning...

But Eichel's got one important thing going for him: he's not a quarterback.

We're not going to tank mid-season, but I imagine the idea might enter some people's minds once we miss the playoffs again this year.

The trick in tanking for a generational talent, though, is having a generational talent to take in the draft.

You tank for Andrew Luck. I don't see an Andrew Luck on the horizon.

There are good QBs in the draf

We're not going to tank mid-season, but I imagine the idea might enter some people's minds once we miss the playoffs again this year.

The trick in tanking for a generational talent, though, is having a generational talent to take in the draft.

You tank for Andrew Luck. I don't see an Andrew Luck on the horizon.

There are some Good QBs in the draft. Problem is: We dont need a QB. We need an HC...

There are good QBs in the draf

There are some Good QBs in the draft. Problem is: We dont need a QB. We need an HC...

We need both in my opinion.

The QB position controversy has flared up a bit this week, but the real emerging story with this team is Rex.

His welcome is wearing out quickly.